Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Unreal these Cleveland’ers are getting all buff hurt!! Not hating on the damn place., I love St. Louis. But I would call Mfer crazy to choose either for a vacation house!! I can think of 100 places I’d prefer to have a vacation home!’
    Not butt hurt at all but when did you become the Conde Nast travel expert? To each his fukking own. You are shitting on a place that you've been to one time. People have vacation homes all over the place. How do you know what all people want in a vacation location? I'm sure someone is looking at a vacation home in St. Louis right now. You might want a vacation to South Beach. Well where the hell do you think people from Miami want to vacation? Certainly not South Beach??? You might want the beach, someone else might want the lake, others want cold, etc. You can think of 100 other places. Well that's on you.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

If I had to pick a spot for a vacation house fukk no I would not have it in Cleveland!!!

Didn’t say I wouldn’t ever visit., but no I would not pick a spot where they have nice weather how many months? 2-3 of year???

Visiting a place and actually buying a house there way god damn different..

Crazy how fast Bron couldn’t wait to get out of there since apparently it one of greatest destinations in the world according to MAC.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10538

No college coach going pro
    What’s wrong with you

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Not butt hurt at all but when did you become the Conde Nast travel expert? To each his fukking own. You are shitting on a place that you've been to one time. People have vacation homes all over the place. How do you know what all people want in a vacation location? I'm sure someone is looking at a vacation home in St. Louis right now. You might want a vacation to South Beach. Well where the hell do you think people from Miami want to vacation? Certainly not South Beach??? You might want the beach, someone else might want the lake, others want cold, etc. You can think of 100 other places. Well that's on you.
    Maybe somewhere w awesome mountains!!! Not Cleveland or St. Louis!!!

Whatever Man.. clearly this really personal to you for some reason but I’ll stick w my story that a Mfer has serious issues if that where he buys a vacation house!!

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    Couldn't live in Cleveland , not that it's shitty , it's not . I mean all big cities have their bad areas .
    It's the fukkin weather , you seldom see the sun , gloomy, snowing like balls , I'll take a hard pass .
    Would you believe that Detroit and Cincinnati have more sunny days than Miami, FL?

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10538

Cleveland best place to live
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Shute 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Bama will hire him after Saban retires. I figure Dabo has 2 more Trevor Lawrence years to coach at Clemson and then he will go home to Bama

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3635

Cleveland is one of the better cities in the US. don't let the stupid media convince you otherwise. A ton of shit to do. Check out my post above. The people are the best, the woman are very well versed and easy to talk to. Not dumb shits like in the south. The ONLY thing I don't like about Cleveland is the winters. They are long and cold. Bitterly cold. I'll be there once the weather lets up, most likely in end of May/June.
    Yeah, I feel you. I’m a warm-blooded person. Can’t stand anything below 30 degrees. Some of the folks I went to college went to go live In Cleveland for a while and they loved it.

Mac4Lyfe

Maybe somewhere w awesome mountains!!! Not Cleveland or St. Louis!!!
    Whatever Man.. clearly this really personal to you for some reason but I’ll stick w my story that a Mfer has serious issues if that where he buys a vacation house!!
    Like i said... To each his own. I don't have a vacation home in Cleveland nor am I looking to buy one. I personally like the beach. The mountains in a place like Breckenridge, CO or Mount Rainier in Washington State are great to visit on occasion but I doubt I'd ever buy a vacation home.

but, what kind of issues would someone have vacationing in Cleveland or St Louis? I go back to Cleveland many times. It is a ton of fun to take in nice bars, excellent sporting events and a music/arts scene that is hard to rival? The best amusement parks are around Cleveland, the best bakeries and polish sausages. Take away the winter and the weather is much better in Cleveland than Atlanta or hot as hell Florida or Texas. Have you ever been to Amish country in Ohio? Some of the best people on earth. Cleveland is within 500 miles of 1/2 of the US population. You can get to just about any event from Cleveland. think about that??

2daBank

Dude. I said I’m sure you could have nice vacation at either. You don’t have to buy a freaking home there to do so!! Lol., that is all.

It was mostly just a joke!! Obviously I don’t think fact he has a vacation home there makes him any less great a damn coach! Lol

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Cleveland best place to live
    Shute gets it. I've lived all over the US and a place is what you make it and not everything is what it seems. I lived in LA for many years. It (California) has some of the most beautiful real estate in the world. But when you peel back the onion you see all the expenses, pretension, fakers, crazy liberal laws, stupid, misdirected one dimensional woman and it's not all that it's made up to be. It's a great place at certain times in a persons life but that scene gets old very quickly.

Mac4Lyfe

Dude. I said I’m sure you could have nice vacation at either. You don’t have to buy a freaking home there to do so!! Lol., that is all.
    It was mostly just a joke!! Obviously I don’t think fact he has a vacation home there makes him any less great a damn coach! Lol
    I knew you were joking which is why I commented. People love to talk about a Cleveland that they don't know. I'm sure it makes people feel good to put down someone or somewhere, so that their miserable lives look better but most cities don't have shit on Cleveland and that's a fact.

2daBank

I knew you were joking which is why I commented. People love to talk about a Cleveland that they don't know. I'm sure it makes people feel good to put down someone or somewhere, so that their miserable lives look better but most cities don't have shit on Cleveland and that's a fact.
    The one time I went to Cleveland it was in a work compacity (back when my “work” was moving a lot of weight!!)). Our brown plug needed us to make a little trip and do some collecting and dropping off. Wasn’t much time to take in the sites or what Cleveland had to offer! Had lots of those back in them days! lol..

Everyone can shit on anyplace but from my experience that brought me to lot of bad areas of lot of cities I’d say most places as nice or not as they may be have areas you gotta have some pretty big balls to frequent at night!! Lol

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9604

The Cleveland Orchestra is a world-class symphony.
    It is worth the visit.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Like I said above. The only people that shit on Cleveland are people who never been to Cleveland and watch a lot of TV.

Cleveland use to be the richest city in the US at one time. It was the most important city during the industrial revolution. A lot of things happened that blew it all up but Cleveland has tremendous history.

https://www.thisiscleveland.com/
    Only a complete and total loser would push Cleveland. If that is the best you can do, just end it all now. We know you are a loser. We read your outrageous posts and this is just another one. If you have to talk about former history, you are desperate.

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

Anyone mention one of the best hospitals in the world ? Those insanely rich Saudi royal family members go to the Cleveland Clinic

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Dabo spotted in Cleveland

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10260

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    why would anyone go to Cleveland let alone on vacation?
    this ... x's a million

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    this ... x's a million
    Joakin Noah used to hate on Cleveland too

First 12