BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Georgia Loses Starters to NFL

Kirby Smart announced that WR Mecole Hardman, Riley Ridley, TE Isaac Nauta, and RB Elijah Holyfield are leaving the team to pursue careers on the NFL. In addition to that, TE Luke Ford will be transferring to Illinois and QB Justin Fields will be moving on to Ohio State. Losing that many starters from their offense certainly will open up the SEC East race. You do not have to worry about two SEC Teams in the playoffs next season.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

mmmkay...

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Kirby Smart announced that WR Mecole Hardman, Riley Ridley, TE Isaac Nauta, and RB Elijah Holyfield are leaving the team to pursue careers on the NFL. In addition to that, TE Luke Ford will be transferring to Illinois and QB Justin Fields will be moving on to Ohio State. Losing that many starters from their offense certainly will open up the SEC East race. You do not have to worry about two SEC Teams in the playoffs next season.
    Your mouth is my toilet

RiverDog21
    RiverDog21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 814

Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER HEAD View Post
    Your mouth is my toilet
    Pretty funny, but kinda hard to to imagine him being any more full of shit than he already is.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

And the two of you wusses faces are my punching bags. Just be thankful that I have chosen not to demonstrate that on you two s**t heads.

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces
    209 Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6750

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    And the two of you wusses faces are my punching bags. Just be thankful that I have chosen not to demonstrate that on you two s**t heads.