Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Georgia or Texas

If Ohio State wins...... I will throw something on this game for fun. But no clue what the play is. I keep hearing about how pumped Georgia is to prove they should have been in the playoff. (They had their chance..... they lost) Anyway does Georgia roll? Does Texas hang? Over? Opinions?

RiverDog21
    RiverDog21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 814

I’m leaning Texas and the points. The current line with my local is +12 (-108), I’m considering buying it up to +14 (-128) and putting a couple hundred on it. It’s definitely not my favorite play of the day but I’ve had a decent run and can’t watch it just for fun. I’m a life long Clemson fan down south and follow the ACC and SEC very closely. I have watched most of Georgia’s games this year. I usually don’t trust them as a double digit favorite. Also I’m not buying the ESPN propaganda that they’re super hyped to be playing this game. This game is a let down for them when they had their sights set on winning the SEC championship and playing in CFP. It’s goong to be tough to get over that choke job they pulled in the 2nd half against Bama last time out. Texas on the other ha d is not all that great as a favorite but is one of my go to under dogs. They have an excellent track record as an under dog with a couple of outright wins against Oklahoma in the past few years. Motivation shouldn’t be a big issue for them as this is the biggest game they’ve played in since the national championship vs USC. This is Texas’ super bowl. Just my two cents worth. Good luck with whatever you bet.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

How about the total?

mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

This is looking like a mini version of Bama v Oklahoma. Spread is about the same. Kind of a similar setup as a dominant Georgia team takes on a good but not great Texas team. I'm seeing 12.5 on Bovada and am not super excited about either side. I'll probably take Georgia and/or of the over just to have a rooting interest.

RiverDog21

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    How about the total?
    No real opinion on the total. Would probably take the over if I had to choose. Kinda like Texas team total over 23.5

RiverDog21

Quote Originally Posted by RiverDog21 View Post
    No real opinion on the total. Would probably take the over if I had to choose. Kinda like Texas team total over 23.5
    Georgia’s best cornerback sitting out. Texas offense should have some success

nomar122977
    nomar122977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4376

45-10 Georgia