krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Refs in Washington state game should be in jail

Absolute robbery.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Wouldn’t be a game on if our guy Krk wasn’t mad at a ref!!

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

said this earlier today and ill double down because obviously hindsight is 20/20...... Syracuse was the only bowl bet worth making today

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14055

What happened

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25256

LoL

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Dude start posting your plays before the games please.

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

ISU outgains them by almost 200 yards and loses. unreal

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6771

iowa state didn't help themselves by running the ball and kicking a fg down 4 then false start on a 2 pt play to tie game ...

that incomplete pass on the 3rd down where the guy clearly had ball and ground caused fumble was atrocious ... let's call it incomplete so we have a reason to keep it that way

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

love you
    Man

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

It was bad

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28781

shit this guys killing me tonight.

eastvan09
    eastvan09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1728

Yeah. ISU got the cover. Followed the gamecast and saw ISU had several false starts. Seemed an odd amount.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Love the passion KRK

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve thought the same thing watching a game

You got a video clip to show us some of the calls you are referring to? I had to work, didnt get to catch the game

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

I agree KRK.

The no call PI in the end zone where the stupid announcers were saying the receiver didn't get his left arm up but didn't mention it was because the defender was holding it down.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12989

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    I agree KRK.

The no call PI in the end zone where the stupid announcers were saying the receiver didn't get his left arm up but didn't mention it was because the defender was holding it down.
    I was dying laughing at that one.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

It was pretty bad. It’s been pretty bad in the games I’ve caught so far. Blatant calls being missed. Announcers have been awful as well. I love this time of year.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

As an Iowa State fan, that was rough to watch. Had ML small, +3 large and +7.5 before ISU scored their last TD. Was absolutely a catch then down and fumble caused by the ground, receiver was definitely being wrapped up in the end zone, The 2nd targeting penalty was absolute bull shit. QB was a runner and got hit face mask to face mask while being spun around. No excuse for the amount of false start penalties. Was nice of the refs to miss the false start that led to WSU's 3rd TD though. Looked like one on their last completion to ice the game as well.

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Wouldn’t be a game on if our guy Krk wasn’t mad at a ref!!
    Lol right. 😂🤣 him and demontota in a room watching games together would be pure genius

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57563

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    As an Iowa State fan, that was rough to watch. Had ML small, +3 large and +7.5 before ISU scored their last TD. Was absolutely a catch then down and fumble caused by the ground, receiver was definitely being wrapped up in the end zone, The 2nd targeting penalty was absolute bull shit. QB was a runner and got hit face mask to face mask while being spun around. No excuse for the amount of false start penalties. Was nice of the refs to miss the false start that led to WSU's 3rd TD though. Looked like one on their last completion to ice the game as well.
    Kinda sums it up - it was pretty brutal. The missed false start on Wazzou's 3rd TD was a killer to go down 21-7. Very impressed with Cyclones rallying for the cover after overcoming all the ref BS!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino

Cuse0323

Sorry, Nino. Definitely a tough one. Thankfully you have some restraint and didn’t put it all on the ML. I definitely would have had it all on the ML with my team.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Sorry, Nino. Definitely a tough one. Thankfully you have some restraint and didn’t put it all on the ML. I definitely would have had it all on the ML with my team.
    Thanks, Cuser. I remember you being early on the Cuse prediction saying that program was going somewhere. Excellent call! I pounded the shit out of your squad today. Definitely made it a nice day combined with ISU covering

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Funny that you never notice these calls.... when you have no money on either side.

Cuse0323

Thanks, Cuser. I remember you being early on the Cuse prediction saying that program was going somewhere. Excellent call! I pounded the shit out of your squad today. Definitely made it a nice day combined with ISU covering

It would have been nicer had you guys won. Was rooting for ya. We are similar programs with coaches that we hope we can keep.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

The 2nd targeting penalty was absolute bull shit. QB was a runner and got hit face mask to face mask while being spun around.
    I was watching that play live... I said to myself... wow... if they call this targeting.... mmmmmm wow. The QB was on his way down... flopping like a rag doll. As a defender... you're instinctively just trying to hit an area... make sure he's down. I don't think it was malicious. And I don't think it was extreme forcible contact. Did he hit em with the crown? Letter of the law.... I guess he did.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Great Freshman QB and i understand Iowa St is losing very few players this year...2019 should be a good one for them..

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Funny that you never notice these calls.... when you have no money on either side.
    yep and thats boring

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Refs are getting worse and worse they need to be penalized or fired

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Football refs in general are too friggin' old.

They get winded running up and down the field with stud athletes.

It causes them to make bad decisions.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Terrible officiating in last night Bowl game

State ML backers got screwed, Washington -3 didn’t deserve & ML backers got lucky

On to today

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Iowa State had 3 turnovers.
    Washington State only had 1.

Penalty yardage = WSU had 65. Iowa State had 63. Don't see much here

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Iowa State had 3 turnovers.
    Washington State only had 1.

Penalty yardage = WSU had 65. Iowa State had 63. Don't see much here
    50 yds in penalties against Iowa State were meaningful. 15 yd 1st targeting call ejects one of their best defensive players. 30yds (2nd targeting) loses another player. Then, Campbell gets 15yds. unsportsmanlike conduct arguing the targeting call. 30yds walks WSU into scoring range. Refs miss a blatant false start to give WSU a TD. However, they miss a blatant defensive PI in the endzone against WSU. Timing played a big part. The false start on the 2pt try was inexcusable and was the ultimate 5 yd dagger. It felt as if ISU was playing more than WSU though. They couldn't even "confirm" a few plays that were blatantly obvious. Plays just "stood." Listening to Pasch's Pac-12 biased announcing was nauseating as well.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Great Freshman QB and i understand Iowa St is losing very few players this year...2019 should be a good one for them..
    Losing 2 of their 3 best players (Montgomery & Butler) will hurt. Both will play in the League. I could see Montgomery being a great fit for a team like Seattle or New England. Purdy has one of his WR's from Perry HS coming to the Cyclones next year. So that should help. Coach Campbell has this team heading in a positive direction which is great to see!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

You guys are the biggest bunch of know nothings and cry babies I have ever seen. All you do is lose and bitch about the games when you lose, which is very often. You know absolutely nothing about football. Never have. Never will.

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You guys are the biggest bunch of know nothings and cry babies I have ever seen. All you do is lose and bitch about the games when you lose, which is very often. You know absolutely nothing about football. Never have. Never will.
    You are pretty closer to as big a loser as shooter, and that’s saying something

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7360

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Why do you hang out here? You hate everyone.