Plopowitz
    Plopowitz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1423

Wash St -2.5 Iowa St ???? Anyone like this one???

Anyone like this one?? Was gonna pass, but thought I might make a small play tonight before the bigger games start this weekend. Thanks and good luck all !!!!

willieteal
    willieteal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 302

My thinking is that teams have time to prepare for Air RAID in bowls.

So I’m taking 1/2 on Iowa State juiced (-3)/ (-128) and 1/2 on Iowa State ML +118

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9426

Leach's record in bowl games is atrocious, both straight up and ATS. This dates back to Texas Tech, where they never played well in bowl games.

I like Iowa State in this one. Better defense.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

This is a nightmare match up for wash st. Iowa st plays a 3 high safety, 8 in coverage defense, which is similar to all the teams that give mike leach offenses trouble ie washington. Leach’s system is best vs teams that blitz which helps to create space

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Iowa st will force everything underneath. Game is meh. Wash st has the talent but Leach is just not very good at schematics and adjustments

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Bowl Motivation with Iowa St as Wash St is thinking Roses. Wash St played to many softies in Wy. SJ St. and Eastern Wash. and lost to 5-7 USC.
    Edge to Iowa St on Defense and with one of the best running backs in the country in David Montgomery will be able to move the ball against Wash St.
    Iowa St gave up 22.5 PPG as Wash St gave up 23.1.
    Playing Iowa +2.5 and under 56. GLTA..