Blue_Cheese
    Blue_Cheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Memphis UCF

Am I missing something here with UCF favored -3.5? Memphis nearly beat them with Milton and now that Milton is done for the season with that horrific leg injury, UCF clearly isn't the same team. Memphis ran for nearly 300 yards on a porous UCF defense last time out, and I expect a ground and pound type approach from them leading to an outright win...

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

tricky game ucf shut them out in the 2nd half memphis are paper tigers really ucf more grit and will lay it all on the line when needed. memphis qb dont trust him he can make a few throws but in crunch time not for me. on the other hand ucf qb is out of course new guy make a throw here and there but its not his specialty at this level just yet theyll have quite a few wrinkles in offense with him running of course. even though memphis has a great rb in the 2nd half of that 1st game everything was just shut down as far as running oline wasnt doing their job like in 1st half. so memp 30 1st half pts at home and zero in the 2nd. ucf is very inspired by qb injury everybody on that team loves milton

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Memphis is way overrated. They lost to Navy and Tulane. UCF is playing at home and all hyped up because they KNOW that this is the end of the line for them as far as going undefeated and winning a trip to a New Years Bowl game. I expect UCF to win this game and then get destroyed by LSU or whoever they play in the Fiesta Bowl. I hope I am wrong. I will be pulling for Memphis so either Fresno State or Boise State gets in.

TheChamp1
    TheChamp1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6383

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Memphis is way overrated. They lost to Navy and Tulane. UCF is playing at home and all hyped up because they KNOW that this is the end of the line for them as far as going undefeated and winning a trip to a New Years Bowl game. I expect UCF to win this game and then get destroyed by LSU or whoever they play in the Fiesta Bowl. I hope I am wrong. I will be pulling for Memphis so either Fresno State or Boise State gets in.
    Memphis QB Brady White is a stat monster because the athletes take dink and dunk passes to the house for 80 yards. He's a C+ QB. Memphis' run game, on the other hand, is big time. I think memphis runs the ball down UCF's throat and wins outright.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    tricky game ucf shut them out in the 2nd half memphis are paper tigers really ucf more grit and will lay it all on the line when needed. memphis qb dont trust him he can make a few throws but in crunch time not for me. on the other hand ucf qb is out of course new guy make a throw here and there but its not his specialty at this level just yet theyll have quite a few wrinkles in offense with him running of course. even though memphis has a great rb in the 2nd half of that 1st game everything was just shut down as far as running oline wasnt doing their job like in 1st half. so memp 30 1st half pts at home and zero in the 2nd. ucf is very inspired by qb injury everybody on that team loves milton
    went exactly like the first game