thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

2 Picks on Conference Championship Games

Ohio State -14 - Ohio State won't make the playoff game but their only chance is if they blowout Northwestern. Northwestern is overrated, Michigan was completely flat against them, they beat a Michigan State team with Lewerke at QB, and Wisconsin had a backup quarterback when they beat them. Duke blew this team out in Evanston. Northwestern has no running game and Ohio State's defense has struggled against speed and spread offenses, Northwestern is a pro style offense.

Georgia +13 - Georgia matches up better with Bama than LSU since Bama's secondary has holes. Georgia has gotten better since the LSU game playing younger players. Alabama gets in whether they win this game or not, this game is Georgia's season. Georgia's offense is built well to take advantage of Alabama's young secondary, big senior offensive line, and lot of speed and size at receiver.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Marino excellent write up’s hopefully not really gambling on these games though

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Fukkk me

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Marino excellent write up’s hopefully not really gambling on these games though
    Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Fukkk me
    Fuk off

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Never fade Northwestern. They are almost impossible to figure out. Ohio State was 5-7 ATS this past season. Northwestern was 6-6. Northwestern also defeated Purdue in Purdue, something that Ohio State could not do. They have also won 7 out of their last 8 games. I'm not saying that the 'Cats win outright, but I am saying that it is very dangerous to fade them at -14.

Alabama can defeat any team at any time. If they want to beat Georgia, they will. It is that simple. 'Bama shut out LSU 29-0. The same LSU team that put up 36 against Georgia and held them to 16 points. Again you get into a situation where no one really knows what Saban wants to do. Betting this game is dangerous. Pass on both of these games. If you want to make some money, take the Over on the Texas, Oklahoma game. OU games have not been under 95 points since October and has finished under the total only once in 12 games.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Like Both plays gl

thomorino

1-2 to go to 16-20 for the year, I hope they fire Kirby Smart, how do you go for a fake punt there with Hurts playing and Alabama's defense on the field

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Never fade Northwestern. They are almost impossible to figure out. Ohio State was 5-7 ATS this past season. Northwestern was 6-6. Northwestern also defeated Purdue in Purdue, something that Ohio State could not do. They have also won 7 out of their last 8 games. I'm not saying that the 'Cats win outright, but I am saying that it is very dangerous to fade them at -14.

Alabama can defeat any team at any time. If they want to beat Georgia, they will. It is that simple. 'Bama shut out LSU 29-0. The same LSU team that put up 36 against Georgia and held them to 16 points. Again you get into a situation where no one really knows what Saban wants to do. Betting this game is dangerous. Pass on both of these games. If you want to make some money, take the Over on the Texas, Oklahoma game. OU games have not been under 95 points since October and has finished under the total only once in 12 games.
    It’s hilarious you actually cap this way. Sooners game went under clown.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

This guy is worse than Morino

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    This guy is worse than Morino
    Fuk off

thomorino

Hit with Ohio State to go to 17-20

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    It’s hilarious you actually cap this way. Sooners game went under clown.
    How much have you lost this season fukk up? Don't dare tell me you have won because I know better. YOu are justg another big mouth begging to get your arse wrapped around your shoulders.