Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

NC State over 7.5 wins....... CANCELLED

My book canceled this bet this morning. I get it but I still call BS. If they were going to cancel because of a game being cancelled and a different game being rescheduled then they should have cancelled it months ago. Not now when the bet is a for sure winner.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

NC State never rescheduled their West Virginia game. Every book in the world has the same rules. Your wager was for 12 games and they NC State will only play 11. There has been NO (as in none) game rescheduled for the cancellation. What difference does it make when they cancel the wager? Your knowledge about football is really lacking. Get your act together homer.

Dakota99
    Dakota99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2658

We talked about this a month ago...I'm in the same spot with WVU and UCF, just tough luck and maybe next time you're on the other side of it

Any of you with a VA tech under ticket got bailed out big time yesterday, now they will play Marshall next week and the bet will be in play again (depending on your book).....Marshall is live now as well but no idea what the O/U win total was

Iowa State will also get their 12th game vs Drake next weekend so that one is live as well

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Dakota99 View Post
    We talked about this a month ago...I'm in the same spot with WVU and UCF, just tough luck and maybe next time you're on the other side of it

Any of you with a VA tech under ticket got bailed out big time yesterday, now they will play Marshall next week and the bet will be in play again (depending on your book).....Marshall is live now as well but no idea what the O/U win total was

Iowa State will also get their 12th game vs Drake next weekend so that one is live as well
    that is very weird nobody will be hardly at those games nor care about them. when they cancel I dont see why they just dont play the team the following week or day or even couple of days instead of putting it at the end. what if they had been conference games and were in conference races just silly if you ask me

Dakota99

I really don't understand the Iowa State one, they are going bowling regardless. They originally were gonna play Incarnate Word but that fell through so now they get Drake with a short commute for them.

VA Tech even with their solid season ticket base won't fill up that stadium, they already refunded all season ticket holders and with the short turnaround the whole stadium besides club seats will be general admission. So now that season ticket holders aren't on the hook to go, they will just watch from home.

The conf games usually get played, Florida/LSU had to switch sites a couple years ago on a rescheduled game. There was also a South Carolina game they moved to Baton Rouge at the last minute.

The teams should have been proactive on this like Virginia did that same week, they moved their game vs Ohio to Vandys stadium in advance.

Husker36

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    NC State never rescheduled their West Virginia game. Every book in the world has the same rules. Your wager was for 12 games and they NC State will only play 11. There has been NO (as in none) game rescheduled for the cancellation. What difference does it make when they cancel the wager? Your knowledge about football is really lacking. Get your act together homer.
    They did reschedule A game. Just a different opp

Husker36

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Are you really stupid or just pretend to be? There HAS been a game rescheduled.

Dakota99

I know that wasn't directed at me but I doubt many knew they are doing the makeup game vs ECU

That is brutal that they won't honor your bet but as we covered before - different books use different standards, my guy just needs the 12 games for action so I get lucky with Nebraska/VA Tech/Iowa State

Its same thing where some books honored the bets places on Rams/Chiefs in Mexico and then other books treated that as no action since a change of venue, just crappy that your sites rules happened to go against you on this one.