jm8122
    jm8122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11909

Oklahoma vs WVU

Big game for both teams. I am looking more at the total currently 82, have been betting overs for Oklahoma games. This has a feeling of the Rams vs KC game we just seen on MNF and thinking about unloading on this, thoughts??

rainmaker82
    rainmaker82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

I don't see how the over doesn't cash, which means it won't. OU just gave up 40 to Kansas and you know the OU offense will get theirs. They are banged up at RB but their O-line will maul WV's defensive line. Murray is a freak and teams still haven't figured out how to stop him, he has tons of weapons down the field. That OU defense is horrible, Grier will have a field day. The weather shouldn't be a factor either. I think both teams can leave the punters at home in this one and get ready for a shootout.

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

Oklahoma can't stop good passing teams and are average on the road. Take WV

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The loser is out of the CC game. It really does not matter because OU is the ONLY team with 1 loss in the Big 12 and they continue to lose ground in the polls. Over 84 points should be easy for these two teams to cover. It will be a fun game to watch.

jm8122
    jm8122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11909

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    The loser is out of the CC game. It really does not matter because OU is the ONLY team with 1 loss in the Big 12 and they continue to lose ground in the polls. Over 84 points should be easy for these two teams to cover. It will be a fun game to watch.
    Damnit shouldve taken it at 81.5

inspektr
    inspektr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1362

oklahoma ml + over