homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11078

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Georgia should get in over Oklahoma and OSU, better team and better resume, they will have 2 losses though when they lose to Bama in the SEC championship game, the key will be if they can keep the game competitive
    They got blown out by pedestrian LSU. fukk em

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

After Bama and Clemson I don't think any team is much better than the next 6 teams
    I don't even think ND is very good but obviously they get in if they win and they get out of playing a CC game as usual
    Just not a lot of good teams this year

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    After Bama and Clemson I don't think any team is much better than the next 6 teams
    I don't even think ND is very good but obviously they get in if they win and they get out of playing a CC game as usual
    Just not a lot of good teams this year
    I wanna see trevor Lawrence against a really good D in a very big game

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    I wasnt even insinuating for a second that Bama and Clemson are great teams, but this year they stand above the rest of the slop

I think a good D could easily rattle Spiccolli

Winning oasis
    Winning oasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7651

Quote Originally Posted by HorseShoeLuck View Post
    Have michigan -185 ML POUNDED IT
    How is that pounding you're taking in the A? Buckeyes nearly doubling up on them.
    Last edited by Winning oasis; 11-24-18 at 03:35 PM. Reason: lmao *for maggiethetwat

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

alabama is great team. but the difference between them you can look no farther than how they played against a.m. tex am plays lsu today so that will tell us about ga.Someone once told me things happen for a reason. Katrina happens and the saints win it all. 9-11 happens then a team known as the patriots won it starting their dynasty. This is urban's last year so maybe osu again.
    By the waymorino nice call on o.s.u

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by Winning oasis View Post
    How is that pounding your taking in the A? Buckeyes nearly doubling up on them.
    Lol
    "your" vs "you're"
    How unintelligent of you
    I knew it
    You got your wife to write that one post for you
    You are a dumb fukk just like myself

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    alabama is great team. but the difference between them you can look no farther than how they played against a.m. tex am plays lsu today so that will tell us about ga.Someone once told me things happen for a reason. Katrina happens and the saints win it all. 9-11 happens then a team known as the patriots won it starting their dynasty. This is urban's last year so maybe osu again.
    By the waymorino nice call on o.s.u
    I knew Bellichek was involved in 9/11
    What a cheater

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I guess we will get to find out about Ohio State after all. And no I am not happy about it.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree, I haven't been impressed with Lawrence at all, 6 punts in the first half against Duke, I don't see him holding up against Bama's defense.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I guess we will get to find out about Ohio State after all. And no I am not happy about it.
    Will only jump Oklahoma if they blow out northwestern

In 2014 I kept telling u osu would jump tcu in final rankings after conf champ sat but u refused to believe me. I was right. I'll be right again. Osu will be behind OU on tue rankings

maggiethebestdog

Looks like nobody told Auburn that Bama is in the playoff

ddittie
    ddittie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 309

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    you rookies will never learn a game is 4 quarters and its not over until its over. state hasnt won anything yet.

thomorino

15-18

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by ddittie View Post
    jtoler is actually chico, and they both have a brain tumor or something so you aren't allowed to make fun of them

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Thanks tab biggest book southern hemisphere and too scared bet this game was going to go big but couldn't, was hoping Michigan would comeback before ht so still would get good odds but tab still don't put game up, so later got Utah +5 against Boise and of course Boise score rd with seconds left

LT Profits

We should have a contest where guys predict the New Year's Six matchups BEFORE the kick-off of next weekend's Championships.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    There’s no way in hell a one loss Big Ten Champion Ohio State team will ever miss the playoff. You’re trying to use logic. This shit is politics man. Just like how they got in that first year when they made that huge jump after the conference championship game. Their season is far from done
    You probably voted for Hillary too. That is how much you know about politics if you think that Ohio State goes to the Playoffs if either OU or Georgia win on Saturday. You really should keep your mouth shut and stop making a fool out of yourself.

LT Profits

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You probably voted for Hillary too. That is how much you know about politics if you think that Ohio State goes to the Playoffs if either OU or Georgia win on Saturday. You really should keep your mouth shut and stop making a fool out of yourself.
    You need to lay off hooper seeing that you are a guy that is constantly wrong. If texas keeps game close and buckeye blow out nwestern...it is about the fans you bring to a game. Hooper is right. It is about how many fans you bring. It is a fact that big 10 travels well.

JayandCaitti
    JayandCaitti's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

nice write up ! OP seems like one of the few sharps on here .

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    They can still get to the Big Ten championship game if they win this game right? And they would absolutely get in to the playoff if they beat Michigan and go on to win the conference championship. That year they won the title they had a bad home loss to a weak Virginia Tech team and still got into the playoff. So this isn’t the end of the road for Ohio State. They probably still win regardless
    uhhhm not looking that way

thomorino

uhhhm not looking that way
    The year they lost to Tech the big ten was much stronger, Ohio State doesn't have any good wins other than the win over Ohio State, Penn State got exposed.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Penn St was very very good

Nobody wants to play them in the bowl game

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Penn St was very very good

Nobody wants to play them in the bowl game
    Oklahoma getting the #4 seed actually bumps Penn State from a New Year's Six game because Texas (not in Top 12) has to go to Sugar Bowl.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    You need to lay off hooper seeing that you are a guy that is constantly wrong. If texas keeps game close and buckeye blow out nwestern...it is about the fans you bring to a game. Hooper is right. It is about how many fans you bring. It is a fact that big 10 travels well.
    You are out of your mind. Totally and completely out of your mind. If you think for one minute that if OU defeats Texas by as little as one point, Ohio State would pass them because they would bring more fans to Dallas than OU would, you really need to seek help. Northwestern lost to AKRON at home. I am going to destroy you if OU defeats Texas and gets in ahead of Ohio State. Are you really dumb enough to think that the committee is going to base their votes on how many fans each team can bring, or are you just being a fool?

chico2663

Look you couldn't beat your meat let alone me. Ncaa wants a real conference championship. It would serve the 12 for not getting more teams in their conference.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You are out of your mind. Totally and completely out of your mind. If you think for one minute that if OU defeats Texas by as little as one point, Ohio State would pass them because they would bring more fans to Dallas than OU would, you really need to seek help. Northwestern lost to AKRON at home. I am going to destroy you if OU defeats Texas and gets in ahead of Ohio State. Are you really dumb enough to think that the committee is going to base their votes on how many fans each team can bring, or are you just being a fool?
    going by your stats. northwestern won by double digits at maryland but texas lost at maryland

First ... 2345