ddittie
    ddittie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 309

Kansas +36.5 vs OU

I see Kansas keeping this close the first half, and OU pulling away in the second. OU should win by 3-4 scores, not 5+. Don’t see how they keep Kansas below their season average of 22. I recommend this game as a 10% bankroll play. It in.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Thanks, goodluck!

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

I think its too many pts as well. Kansas and over are nice correlated plays. You know ok will get their pts. Def in the 40’s maybe even 50 so all you need is 14-17 from kansas and you hit both ends. If ok doesnt play great then it prob stays under and kansas covers. In other words, worst case, you split
    Last edited by Renegades; 11-14-18 at 10:26 AM.

Renegades

If Kansas plays like complete dogshit and scores like 7 pts then both ends would be in trouble but I dont see ok completely shutting them down, their defense just isnt good enough

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Over?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Kansas has scored 20 points in their last two games. OU scores as many points as they want to. Pass.

ddittie

OU has gone over this year i think all but 1 or 2 games, one of which was a push. The books brought this one down in the 60s, so it is likely.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Remember that after OU is done screwing around with Kansas, they have TWO games with West Virginia. One next week in Morgantown, and then the following week in Arlington for the Conference Championship. Both teams have one loss. If they split these two games both teams will eliminate themselves from the Playoffs. So will OU score enough points to win comfortably and then pull out their starters? This game has Pass written all over it.

ddittie

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Remember that after OU is done screwing around with Kansas, they have TWO games with West Virginia. One next week in Morgantown, and then the following week in Arlington for the Conference Championship. Both teams have one loss. If they split these two games both teams will eliminate themselves from the Playoffs. So will OU score enough points to win comfortably and then pull out their starters? This game has Pass written all over it.
    If they score enough pts to pull starters that has Kansas written all over it.
    Or the classic overlooking Kansas and stumble and have to play out the entire game.
    Both scenarios have Kansas, not Pass. This is a

ddittie

in my opinion! Fade if you wish!!

Renegades

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    I think its too many pts as well. Kansas and over are nice correlated plays. You know ok will get their pts. Def in the 40’s maybe even 50 so all you need is 14-17 from kansas and you hit both ends. If ok doesnt play great then it prob stays under and kansas covers. In other words, worst case, you split
    Bang bang right on the money
    Points Awarded:

ddittie gave Renegades 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ddittie

Great game! Got a little scary when ou banged two TDs in less than a minute to go up 24, but what was I thinking. Never really in doubt. 40 pt 4th to crush the over. Hope some of you cashed!

ddittie

Wish I parlayed with ya, but I put 3000 of my 3800 pts on Kansas alrdy so was too late to parlay.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

Quote Originally Posted by ddittie View Post
    If they score enough pts to pull starters that has Kansas written all over it.
    Or the classic overlooking Kansas and stumble and have to play out the entire game.
    Both scenarios have Kansas, not Pass. This is a

nice call ......... i look at recruiting and K has decent players. might be playing for their HC (i think he's still there)

i have noticed that giant favorite offensive powerhouses either score big early or late, but often get to same place by the end... consistent with u mentioning backups coming in..... so then the spread often comes down to underdog points scored

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

yes, i was right... citadel with 60 rushes for 279 yards. 0-2 on passes. and of course, running plays and keeping possession of the ball keeps alabama's score down in the 1st half (then the floodgates inevitably open)

ddittie

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    nice call ......... i look at recruiting and K has decent players. might be playing for their HC (i think he's still there)

i have noticed that giant favorite offensive powerhouses either score big early or late, but often get to same place by the end... consistent with u mentioning backups coming in..... so then the spread often comes down to underdog points scored
    Ty!