It’s a video game football with him

Ari Gold
    Ari Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 286

Not if Shea Patterson bests Ohio St and Michigan wins out 💡

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

And how about when he actually plays a good defense? Beating up Big 12 defenses is like beating up Pop Warner ones. Heck, Army gave him a hard time. Alabama would crucify him.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He lived up to the hype

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Why not Tua? He’ll be in the NC game with around 30TD’s and 1 int

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Not if west Virginia beats them

Game in Morgantown too

Grier will have plenty to say about that

jjgold

Mack great game!!!!!

Call me mack

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Tua

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Kids a baseball player
    TUA wins it

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Grier deserves it because he has done the most with the least help. Tua has a big advantage in that Grier and Murray will probably have to play each other TWICE in two weeks. Once to end the regular season and the following week in the Big 12 playoffs. Both teams also have Okie State to deal with. This looks like the perfect set up for these two teams to eliminate themselves from the Playoffs and for each QB to eliminate the other from winning the Heisman.

jjgold

Might come down to Okl vs WVA
    Winner of game wins it

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

posted sept. 15th

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    tua vs. kyler murray for heisman so far. murray is going to be a great baseball player I think, despite his size he has tremendous strength
    that matchup is what I think the voters are going to go with. tua has been great and he's prob the best player on the best team but I like giving this award to the guy who has a great season and the team wins even though his team may not be that great and he's the reason they are mostly winning

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

they're all great QB's, but Tua is better Imo...look what he's done against elite SEC Defenses.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Tua is Wilson 2.0

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

posted sept. 15th

that matchup is what I think the voters are going to go with. tua has been great and he's prob the best player on the best team but I like giving this award to the guy who has a great season and the team wins even though his team may not be that great and he's the reason they are mostly winning
    Odd that both of these guys will probably not amount to anything in the pro's. Murray will play baseball. and Tua will end up like the other roll out-running QB's in the NFL. The only good ones are Cam Newton, and Russell Wilson and Tua is certainly no Cam Newton or Russell Wilson.. Newton is about middle of the road or slightly higher, but he is no Rogers, Brady, Geoff, or Cousins. Wilson cannot operate without a solid ground game behind him, as the last few years have proven. Murray's disadvantage is that he may have to go head to head against Grier twice in two weeks. Grier is by far, the best NFL type QB around.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Grier deserves it because he has done the most with the least help. Tua has a big advantage in that Grier and Murray will probably have to play each other TWICE in two weeks. Once to end the regular season and the following week in the Big 12 playoffs. Both teams also have Okie State to deal with. This looks like the perfect set up for these two teams to eliminate themselves from the Playoffs and for each QB to eliminate the other from winning the Heisman.
    Least help? Wvu might have the best WR trio in the country and a couple is NFL prospect

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Odd that both of these guys will probably not amount to anything in the pro's. Murray will play baseball. and Tua will end up like the other roll out-running QB's in the NFL. The only good ones are Cam Newton, and Russell Wilson and Tua is certainly no Cam Newton or Russell Wilson.. Newton is about middle of the road or slightly higher, but he is no Rogers, Brady, Geoff, or Cousins. Wilson cannot operate without a solid ground game behind him, as the last few years have proven. Murray's disadvantage is that he may have to go head to head against Grier twice in two weeks. Grier is by far, the best NFL type QB around.
    I have to disagree about tua, he has the arm of the century, great feet in the pocket, very accurate. throws missiles, I havent seen anyone's balls that look like his, his deep passes are like rockets screeching through the air. i think he will be fine and he's not a running qb, if one thinks that they havent seen him play and only going by his complexion or saw the running td highlight against lsu. he's a pure pocket passer and has not ran the ball more than 5 times in any game this season. just because someone isnt slow doesnt make them a running qb. I like greer but he hasnt had a better season than either of those two. I think possibly facing oklahoma twice would help his case, if they win then he is put on a pedestal especially if he plays well which he would have to do to win twice. grier is on a worse team than both of them and I like looking at guys like him more still a hard decision if they beat ou twice you might have to have him at the ceremony.
    Last edited by jtoler; 11-05-18 at 02:31 PM.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Should be Tua by a landslide. Reason Alabama is unbeatable this season is because they have their first legitimate NFL caliber QB since when, Joe Namath? lol

jjgold

any odds?

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    any odds?
    Tua is odds-on favorite I think, I will poke around

LT Profits

Tua is 1/10 LOL

Updated odds to win the Heisman Trophy (
    @BovadaOfficial):

Tua Tagovailoa -1000
    Kyler Murray +600
    Dwayne Haskins +1400
    Shea Patterson +1400
    Will Grier +1800
    Trevor Lawrence +6600
    Mckenzie Milton +10000
    Travis Etienne +10000

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

That is why the Heisman is Bull Shit. He is NOT the best player on that list. Not even close. Remember when Paul Hornung won the Heisman. Notre Dame was 2-8 that year. Clearly he was the best player. Today, there is no way a player on a .500 or worse team has a chance. It is just another Bull S**t beauty Contest. Just like the NCAA Football Championship is.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

That is why the Heisman is Bull Shit. He is NOT the best player on that list. Not even close. Remember when Paul Hornung won the Heisman. Notre Dame was 2-8 that year. Clearly he was the best player. Today, there is no way a player on a .500 or worse team has a chance. It is just another Bull S**t beauty Contest. Just like the NCAA Football Championship is.
    guy won the national title in one half against a defense with NFL talent at all levels.

Watergate
    Watergate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5388

He's very good. He is definitely in the top 3 at this point

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Every post you make is dumber than the last. You have a rare gift
    Points Awarded:

homie1975 gave The Kraken 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Tua is 1/10 LOL

Updated odds to win the Heisman Trophy (
    @BovadaOfficial):

Tua Tagovailoa -1000
    Kyler Murray +600
    Dwayne Haskins +1400
    Shea Patterson +1400
    Will Grier +1800
    Trevor Lawrence +6600
    Mckenzie Milton +10000
    Travis Etienne +10000
    i was about to say, does anyone actually fukkin bet here? jesus christ it's like i'm playing poker with my sister's kids

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Tua is gonna be the first back to back Heisman winner since Archie Griffin. He's gonna go undefeated as a starter and win back to back titles. Then he's gonna be the number 1 pick in the draft.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

I have to disagree about tua, he has the arm of the century, great feet in the pocket, very accurate. throws missiles, I havent seen anyone's balls that look like his, his deep passes are like rockets screeching through the air. i think he will be fine and he's not a running qb, if one thinks that they havent seen him play and only going by his complexion or saw the running td highlight against lsu. he's a pure pocket passer .

Yes you have. Drew Brees. Tua is a younger, little more accurate version of Brees now.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

sounds excessive, but probably more likely than not

or he could blow his knee out tomorrow, get addicted to pk's, and never play again

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

I googled Paul Hornung as I had never heard of him. 1956 heisman winner. Gtfoh The fact that you are using that as an example though is good news in a way. It means that You are old as shit so if my actuary skills are on point, we should stop seeing posts from you by 2021 at the absolute latest.

Then you then tried to say Cousins is a better qb than Cam. That is crazy. Cam isn’t Brady or Rogers but since he has been the car qb they have 7th best record in nfl. Only teams w better records since 11 had brady, Russ, Rogers, Big Ben, Peyton and Brees at qb. Pick 6 Kirk led team under .500 with him and bottom 1/3 of league in record. Top 7 team 20 games over .500 w cam vs bottom 10 team 8 games under .500 w Kirk. Numbers don’t lie. You might but numbers don’t. Swap cam and cousins and car record plummets and wash would have been running nfc east.

Russ needs help to be successful is another doozy. He hasn’t had an OL in 5 years, a rb since lynch walked and his best wr has been Baldwin. Not many if any at all offensive players leave Seattle and become better at next stop either. Seattle is wasting his talents with horrible drafts and signings. Same thing Colts have done with Luck until Ballard stepped in.

The only thing you got got right was heisman is stupid.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    I googled Paul Hornung as I had never heard of him.
    You never heard of Paul Horrnung? He was one of us, banned from the NFL for GAMBLING.

LT Profits

You never heard of Paul Horrnung? He was one of us, banned from the NFL for GAMBLING.
    I should add he was only suspended for a year, I guess gambling was more tolerable in the early 60s.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

LT- my dad was born in 1959. How would I have ever known who he was?

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Did your mother drop you on your head as a child. Hell the qb from university of houston has better stats than grier. Also the defenses he has played is better than what grier as faced.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    LT- my dad was born in 1959. How would I have ever known who he was?
    Your dad is two years older than me.

12 Last