PENN STATE +10½-110

I do not think Michigan has the offense to blow out good teams. Penn St. isn't great, but they're at home. I think this is a close, relatively high-scoring game.

TEXAS A&M +3½-111

A&M is excited for the future. Auburn is wondering if their coach has a future. These are two programs passing in the night. Both teams have good defenses. I think A&M's offense is slightly better. I'll gobble up the field goal, plus the hook.

PITTSBURGH +7½-110

Virginia is a solid team that let's their opponent beat themselves. Pitt is somewhat of a poor man's Virginia and is peaking at the end of the season. Seven points is huge in a game that looks like an unwatchable 24-22 result.
IOWA +120

Iowa isn't great, but their defense is built to stop Purdue-type, West Coast offenses. Both teams coming off a loss.

SYRACUSE -6½-110

WF is really, really bad against the pass. Syracuse is good at passing the ball. If Syracuse's defense is halfway decent, this is a 13 point game.
STANFORD +10-110

Stanford is not a good team, but they're above average. The weakest part of Stanford is their defense, but I'm not sure Washington has the offense to exploit it, fully. This is a game I've had circled, even before Washington fell off a cliff.