Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Friday Night Winner

Going back to my favorite betting team in college football tonight with La Tech. Cashed huge with them 2 years ago La Tech/Navy Over and the year before in the New Orleans Bowl.

They're 3-1 SU on the road this year with the only loss coming by a respectable 17 pts @ LSU. I'm going to count their bowl win in Dallas last year vs SMU as a road game which made them 4-2 SU on the road last year with 2 losses by 1 pt each (one of which was @ South Carolina).

Skip Holtz has been rock solid with this program and they've won bowl games 4 years in a row. They play hard and they don't beat themselves. They also got stomped by FAU last year at home so they'll want some payback.

FAU was a fun story last year but this is not the same team. Their D is giving up 37.6 ppg. La Tech is the better team and its back to the feeling of a high school game at FAU.
    Pending 10/26/18 6:30pm Reduced Football 131 Louisiana Tech +3½ -105* vs Florida Atlantic
    Pending 10/26/18 6:30pm Reduced Football 131 Louisiana Tech +157* vs Florida Atlantic

La Tech 30-24

Good Luck!!!

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Here's more info to back your play....
    home favorites of 7 or less points are an awful 108-179 ATS off an upset road loss. Even worse: Florida Atlantic is a poor 27-44 ATS at home, including 1-8 ATS when priced from -3.5 to -7 point
    Last edited by Husker36; 10-26-18 at 03:05 PM.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Husker36 View Post
    Here's more info to back your play....
    home favorites of 7 or less points are an awful 108-179 ATS off an upset road loss. Even worse: Florida Atlantic is a poor 27-44 ATS at home, including 1-8 ATS when priced from -3.5 to -7 point
    Good to know....thanks! Huskers have been good to me this year with Overs! That was my biggest college play of the year last week vs Minnesota. Frost will get them going hopefully! How many huge stadiums would be packed to root on a 0-6 team? College or pro? Answer....not many

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Good to know....thanks! Huskers have been good to me this year with Overs! That was my biggest college play of the year last week vs Minnesota. Frost will get them going hopefully! How many huge stadiums would be packed to root on a 0-6 team? College or pro? Answer....not many
    Ya they said the recruits at the game last week were amazed that the stadium was sold out and loud for a 0-6 team. Frost will get it going.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

First, as far as Nebraska is concerned, just what in the hell is there to do on a Saturday besides Husker Football, even if it is a disgrace. Homers are a sick breed of people, but good to fade.

As far as La. Tech is concerned, the wager certainly is not a bad one. Two things catch my eye. First, no one gives a caca about this game. There is very little action and the line has had very little movement. Second, do you lose so much that you actually remember wins from 2 years ago? How pathetic is that?

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    First, as far as Nebraska is concerned, just what in the hell is there to do on a Saturday besides Husker Football, even if it is a disgrace. Homers are a sick breed of people, but good to fade.

As far as La. Tech is concerned, the wager certainly is not a bad one. Two things catch my eye. First, no one gives a caca about this game. There is very little action and the line has had very little movement. Second, do you lose so much that you actually remember wins from 2 years ago? How pathetic is that?
    Who doesn't remember games that happened 2 years ago / historical results? I was like wtf but then realize it's yours truly: BigDaddyHQ - dumb ass mofo man smh

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

I remember because I normally play for about $80-$150 per game and I made about $1400 in those 2 bowl games with LT. Plus they were easy easy wins. I played LT Over all the time when they had Kenneth Dixon

Fred The Hammer

LT not tackling. Someone needs to tell them that the game started at 6:30? FAU's QB is out too. Their D is only giving up 23 ppg but no intensity tonite?

Fred The Hammer

LT's offense? Jesus?

Its just the 2Q, but this shit is hard to watch. Utah State tomorrow big

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Gl Fred

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

I'm on LT as well. Still a wide open game. My only concern is Big Daddy mentioned he liked your bet on LT
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: skoalclasic

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Gl Fred
    Ty sir.....even ML got there easy enough. LT is predictable and thats about all we can ask for as gamblers