inspektr
    inspektr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1362

W. Michigan ?

Line went from -4 to -6.5 , something tells me w. Michigan wins

mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

I saw the opposite - yesterday I took W Mich at -6.5 and heard on a podcast to grab it before it went to -7. Today it's only -5 (Bovada). Everything I read says W Mich should dominate so I'm not understanding the movement towards Toledo.

inspektr
    inspektr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1362

Quote Originally Posted by mtofell View Post
    I saw the opposite - yesterday I took W Mich at -6.5 and heard on a podcast to grab it before it went to -7. Today it's only -5 (Bovada). Everything I read says W Mich should dominate so I'm not understanding the movement towards Toledo.
    Here's the line chart , line moved from -4 to -6.5 in a day, most likely some sharp bets , and I think today's line shift was mostly Joe public seeing there's a game today and placing bets https://sportsinsights.actionnetwork...5/2018&gtype=4

L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7987

Toledo got taken to the shed 2nd half by Buffalo, 24-0 last game, W Mich has beat 2 MAC creampuffs their last 2, Toledo will be a step up for W Mich and I expect Toledo will be fired up, with that said, they both played last Saturday, that means they have only had 3 days to prepare, not the full week, 6 1/2 is a lot of points in this type of game, if you play it GL to you

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by inspektr View Post
    Here's the line chart , line moved from -4 to -6.5 in a day, most likely some sharp bets , and I think today's line shift was mostly Joe public seeing there's a game today and placing bets https://sportsinsights.actionnetwork.../25/2018>ype=4
    Sharps make their wagers when the lines come out, not in the middle of the week.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

I don't get this line? Toledo's D is horrible and they're on the road. WM has won 6 in a row and playing for some revenge after Toledo cleaned up the last few years with Logan Woodside and Kareem Hunt. I think WM wins by double digits