L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7987

NCAAF Week 8 with some observations

Last week:1-1 -5
    YTD: 4-4 -20

Hello SBR members and lurkers,

I hate rain during a game, if you watched the UCF-Memphis game, you saw Memphis dominate the 1st half 30-17, then the skies opened up and then it became fumble after fumble 6 total, UCF took advantage of the bad weather and won the game 31-30 , they even had a chance to cover, I had UCF minus 5,but let it slip, so I came up a little short.

I also had Duke +3 and felt pretty confident, Duke went up 7-0 on the first series, but then squandered 2 scoring chances and let Ga Tech back in the game, one observation I had was the Duke O line SUCKS, geez, Ga Tech was all over the QB, which I would have never thought could happen, the game was tied 7-7 in the 3rd quarter, when the Ga Tech I was expecting to show up, did, 3 turnovers in 2 minutes leading to 3 Duke touchdowns, I guess I just needed to be patient, But beware betting Duke in the future a good defensive line will beat them.

OK, on to leans:

Buffalo @ Toledo, Buffalo better defense, Toledo has none
    Penn St @ Indiana, Indiana has a big injury list
    NC St @ Clemson, game could be closer than the experts think (Lee Corso)

Any questions or comments on games just ask

L8night

1st play this week

Buffalo -1 vs Toledo, Buffalo is the strongest team in the MAC this year.

Looking at totals and a few other plays

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I think Buffalo is a good play. The only problem I have with the pick is that we are talking the MAC Conference here. I also like Penn State here. You know that Franklin has to be fuming now after two straight home losses knocked him out of the Big 10 and Playoff race. Franklin is the type of HC who shows no mercy to anyone. He just loves to pile the score up and he will be trying to salvage his QB's fleeting hopes for the Heisman Trophy. Indiana has lost 3 out of their last 4 games, their only win coming against lowly Rutgers. They have also gone over the Total in those 3 games. Penn State and the over here.

L8night

hey BigdaddyQH,

Still looking at the Penn St vs Indiana game, you make valid points, the total is 61 has not moved, gametime weather is calling for sunny, 15-20 mph winds, temp in low 50's.

If anyone is playing east coast games check weather, I see a lot of games with possible rain and cooler temps

2nd play this week

NC St +17 1/2 vs Clemson, 1st place on the line in the ACC Atlantic, if NC St beats Clemson they could possibly finish the season undefeated, NC St will be up and that's a lot of points to give in this type of game.

L8night

Penn St-Indiana game has numbers falling, so I'm laying off, only going with the 2 plays this week,

Buffalo -1 @ Toledo

NC St+17 1/2 @ Clemson

GL with whatever you play and have fun