SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

2Dabank Went looking for more info on Duke game love Duke here

Duke +3
    Info I found on this game

They are coming off their bye week and they are off a loss to Virginia Tech. They have had two weeks to get ready to face Georgia Tech’s triple-option. And it has also given star QB Daniel Jones and extra week to get healthy, and he should return to being as sharp as he was at the start of the season.

Getting extra time to prep for the triple-option is one of the biggest advantages there is in college football. Not to mention, Duke already dominated a good Army triple-option team 34-14 in their season opener earlier this season. They are also 2-0 on the road this season with a 40-27 win at Baylor and a 21-7 win at Northwestern. I think the wrong team is favored in this matchup.

Georgia Tech is now getting too much respect after back-to-back blowouts against awful Bowling Green and Louisville teams who cannot stop the run. That has clearly made bettors forget about their previous three games which they lost in ugly fashion. They lost 38-49 at USF, 19-24 at Pitt in a game that was 24-6 in the 4th quarter, and 21-49 at Clemson.

David Cutcliffe has been a great coach against triple-options teams throughout his tenure at Duke. And against Georgia Tech has been no different. Duke is 3-1 SU & 4-0 ATS in its last four meetings with Georgia Tech despite being an underdog in all four matchups. And once again oddsmakers are making the mistake of listing Duke as an underdog in this 2018 showdown as well.

Duke has been great against the run this season. It is giving up just 123 rushing yards per game and 3.3 per carry against teams that normally average 177 yards per game and 4.2 per carry on the season. They are holding opponents to 54 yards per game and 0.9 per carry less than their season averages. They clearly have what it takes to shut down Georgia Tech’s triple-option.

The Blue Devils are a perfect 8-0 ATS in their last eight games as a road underdog of 3 points or less. Cutcliffe is 20-5 ATS after allowing 100 or less rushing yards last game as the coach of Duke. The Blue Devils are 4-0 ATS in their last four road games. The Yellow Jackets are 11-23-2 ATS in their last 36 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Played Duke ML myself. GL Harry.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

I havent seen not one person pick ga tech..

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Winner

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Duke was a great pick!!