Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Nebraska +140

Nebraska will get it's first win of the season at Northwestern.
    Dont need the points. Nebraska +140

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Nebraska might even have more fans at the game. I know people don't love taking advice from a "fan" of a team. But this is the first time that I have recommended taking the Huskers this year. I've watched every snap this year and this team is getting better. They have gotten rid of some of the cancer in the locker room. Reports say the team has practiced really well this week. Reports previous weeks were that the team practiced well on Mon-Tues and not so well on Wed-Thurs. So it's good to hear they had a solid week of practice.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

First game to jump out to me this weekend aswell

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

no real opinion on game... i haven't really followed NW so no idea what's going on with their stud NFL first round QB.

i do like the idea of high profile underachieving teams getting alot better in a hurry. just not sure of the timing. but they are definitely something to watch (FSU, arizona, UCLA too)

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

No problem w taking advice from a fan, I actually prefer it if said fan isn’t a delusional retard! Unfortunately that is hard to find around here as majority blinded by their silly love/redic misplaced loyalty for a team. In a perfect world a fan should have a very good read on his/her team!!

I do think there some things to like about corn. Seems to me they struggle more defending power rushing attacks than spread offenses so don’t think NW can fully exploit huskers shortcomings. Problem for me is I think corn getting little too much respect w this line and not sure they have earned it!! Agree they are improving tho.. think it a stay away for me (happy keeping my NW money from last week ) but good luck!!

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4943

No offense meant, but didn't you expect Nebraska to go 6-6?

You're lucky this teams gets 2 wins- Northwestern is certainly every bit of a team as Colorado, or Troy----and Nebraska lost both of those at home.

Good luck to you! I never want anyone to lose--but I just don't know many guys who are betting +140s on 0-5 teams.

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22707

Im with you here. The offense moves the ball and scores. But the penalties are just killers.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Quote Originally Posted by Husker36 View Post
    Nebraska might even have more fans at the game. I know people don't love taking advice from a "fan" of a team. But this is the first time that I have recommended taking the Huskers this year. I've watched every snap this year and this team is getting better. They have gotten rid of some of the cancer in the locker room. Reports say the team has practiced really well this week. Reports previous weeks were that the team practiced well on Mon-Tues and not so well on Wed-Thurs. So it's good to hear they had a solid week of practice.
    I remember you liking them over Troy and Colorado? They might win here but don’t say you aren’t a homer man lol

irishstuey
    irishstuey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1654

Nebraska is getting better...isn't NW also improving. Close loss to Michigan and a nice road win against MSU last week. Don't see a blowout