Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Getting on UCF -4.5 early

Line should go up.

Not the same Memphis team, and I don't believe in trap games.

This line is low. Talent and coaching way too heavy in UCF's favor. At -4.5 you're saying this game will be really close, and I'm saying it's not.

jjreddick
    jjreddick's Avatar Become A Pro!

Trap game. 92% of public at the moment. Good luck however.

Ralphie Halves

I'm happy to be square here. I've won plenty of these.

People think every short road favorite is a "trap game".

The only way I'd switch my bet is if all of SBR liked it too. That's an insurmountable moosh factor. And reddick already disagrees, so I'm good there.

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10442

I agree with the play and your rationale. Already up to -5.

Tigers1230
    Tigers1230's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Take the over. Going to be in the 90’s

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

All of you guys are "Squares", so do not let that talk bother you. There is not a "Sharp" among you. As far as the game is concerned, it will be very high scoring. Ralphie fails to mention that he has lost many of these games too. I do not see his record posted, and you never will. As far as a "Trap" game is concerned, do you people even know what a "Trap" game is?

Now let's cut through all of the B.S. and get to the actual facts of the game. UCF covered twice at home against Memphis last season. Obviously this is a "revenge" game for Memphis. The game is in Memphis, where UCF is 0-3 ATS. As far as the total goes, UCF is 2-2 and Memphis is 2-3 UNDER. The total number to beat will be very high. IMO, 4 1/2 seems to be a little low, but we are in that time of the season where at least one undefeated goes down every week. ABC is televising the game. The crazies in Memphis will be in full swing. Pass.

Ralphie Halves

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    All of you guys are "Squares", so do not let that talk bother you. There is not a "Sharp" among you. As far as the game is concerned, it will be very high scoring. Ralphie fails to mention that he has lost many of these games too. I do not see his record posted, and you never will. As far as a "Trap" game is concerned, do you people even know what a "Trap" game is?

Now let's cut through all of the B.S. and get to the actual facts of the game. UCF covered twice at home against Memphis last season. Obviously this is a "revenge" game for Memphis. The game is in Memphis, where UCF is 0-3 ATS. As far as the total goes, UCF is 2-2 and Memphis is 2-3 UNDER. The total number to beat will be very high. IMO, 4 1/2 seems to be a little low, but we are in that time of the season where at least one undefeated goes down every week. ABC is televising the game. The crazies in Memphis will be in full swing. Pass.
    This is why you went 33% last year.

You make the classic mistake of pretending like you know the emotional state of a team's locker room.

Throwing around terms like "revenge game".

Overheard in the Memphis locker room - "C'mon guys, let's play REALLY hard this week, compared to other weeks where we just half-ass it".

The 0-3 ATS at Memphis is a solid stat, until you consider those included teams with Riley Ferguson at QB and Justin Fuente at the helm. Way different team now.

And if you paid attention, I did play LT's contest for the first part of the year. I had a rough go but I broke even at 15-15.

You managed to remain below 40% AGAIN! Congrats. Hard to do. Only 6 out of 130 people did worse.