BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The Best B.S. Post I Have Read

Now we all know that there is a lot of B.S. posted on sites like this and others. Air bettors, guys who claim to bet thousands per game, Guys who back door post, and all other kinds of highly questionable posts make these sites what they are. But guys, this is the very best I have ever read. It was send to me by my Daughter, of all people. In all fairness, she was kicked out of there because she called out the poster and questioned his honesty.

Now I know that I am not allowed to mention the name of the site she sent this from, so lets just say that it is a two letter site whose letters mean "Prescription Drug". They have a guy who claims to have won 67% of the games he has wagered on. While this may be true, the problem is the fantasy odds that he posts. He says he uses 5dimes as his book. He said that he took Illinois -1 against Rutgers. Now we all know that the line has NEVER been that low. He claims that he gets to wager on the line before Joe Pub does because he has some magical "in" at 5dimes. The fact is that the lowest that line has been at 5dimes is -1 1/2 and those were the openers. He does this with every wager he makes. He also claims to be able to cancel wagers once they are made.

Now here is the kicker. With all the Bull S**t that this guy is spreading, his wagers range from $5.00 to $20.00 per wager. Most of them are in the 5-10 dollar range. So this lying fool expects people to believe that he gets treatment reserved for big bettors and gets lines that no one else can get by wagering $5.00 on a game.

The site defends him vigorously. The site "The ** Forum" gets very upset at those who question this guys record, despite the fact that he is so obvious that he is so full of it a blind man can see it. Now that is the best I have seen. Wager $5.00 and get the openers before they are posted. Now I know that there is a lot of crap that is posted in all sports forums, but nothing like this. And to think that "The ** Forum" actually defends this guy is unbelievable. And we thought things were crazy enough in here with JJ and the other dreamers in here. You just never know.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

I like your writing style. You open to offers to write for a site, featuring more in-your-face content?

Rambo
    Rambo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1916

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    I like your writing style. You open to offers to write for a site, featuring more in-your-face content?
    Like Craigslist?

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Like we are supposed to believe you have a daughter??? Are you kidding me- There is no woman that would breed with you- What a doucheeeee nozzle

sporty1
    Update your status
    sporty1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 564

Last edited by sporty1; 10-04-18 at 02:35 PM.