Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Air Force vs Nevada

Over 64 is a strong play in my opinion.

This should be up and down the field type game with both teams having success offensively. I see a back and forth high scoring affair in this one.

Thank you

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Like Air Force to cover

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Over

Very few teams play under style football in college

Kike Anderson
    Kike Anderson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Nevada and Over

Cincy Courier
    Cincy Courier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Air Force -6.5 would be my one play if i had to pick just one this weekend.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Over

Very few teams play under style football in college
    Doesn't matter the style they play, the line matters.

That said, if you've been betting the same unit risked on Overs all season, you were double digit units early, but now up about 5 units.

Last year was quite an exception, if you tried to bet all Overs last year, risking the same amount each game, you got crushed, losing 90 units. If you tried to bet all Unders, risking the same on each bet, you might have won 30 units.

Over more than a decade, taking out last year's outlier, you were still better off betting NCAAF Unders, not overs, you will lose significantly less, about 1/3 the units.

Mackballs

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Doesn't matter the style they play, the line matters.

That said, if you've been betting the same unit risked on Overs all season, you were double digit units early, but now up about 5 units.

Last year was quite an exception, if you tried to bet all Overs last year, risking the same amount each game, you got crushed, losing 90 units. If you tried to bet all Unders, risking the same on each bet, you might have won 30 units.

Over more than a decade, taking out last year's outlier, you were still better off betting NCAAF Unders, not overs, you will lose significantly less, about 1/3 the units.

KVB raining on my over parade

Always got the facts though, I appreciate you.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

"Over more than a decade, taking out last year's outlier, you were still better off betting NCAAF Unders, not overs, you will lose significantly less, about 1/3 the units." That is a stupid post. A Decade? 10 years? Just where do you get this information? I will guarantee you that your statement is not even close to being true.

As far as the game goes, I cannot see this game going under. There are over 75 points on average scored in the Division 1 games that Nevada is involved in this season and 67 points scored in those games involving the Air Force. 64 seems very low.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mackballs View Post
    KVB raining on my over parade

Always got the facts though, I appreciate you.
    Not really raining on your parade. Overs have been good this year...

...That said, if you've been betting the same unit risked on Overs all season, you were double digit units early, but now up about 5 units.
    That's supposed to say you were UP double digit units early.

I was really raining more on Gold's assumption that Overs are the college play, even though it's been supported early season because they certainly weren't last year.

As far as Nevada/Force go, I think the coaches may be adjusting the game plans this week to avoid throwing too much in the wind. My sources show the public and money on the Over as well.

Despite the early action, some of it overwhelming, though light in volume, on the Over, we have seen the line move down quite a bit.

Further we have identified several early sharp plays that are consistent with that move.

Those facts might rain on your over parade, even though much more information will come in on this game.

I have no play yet in the Total Fund, but could see a contrarian play on the Under.

The broad Totals basket, sets of advantageous Total plays, that I started tracking but stopped because I am already tracking so much, already bought the Under.

That's a broad basket of plays, a lot of plays, that will give a small positive ROI.

There will be plenty of losers in that basket.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    ...As far as the game goes, I cannot see this game going under. There are over 75 points on average scored in the Division 1 games that Nevada is involved in this season and 67 points scored in those games involving the Air Force. 64 seems very low.
    This basic analysis of averages leading to a conclusion, Mack, is a bigger rain on your parade than anything I posted.

Rambo
    Rambo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1916

This was my top college over the total this week. It opened at 68 1/2 and on Tuesday dropped to 63, then back up to 64...

I cant find anything online thaT POINTS TO WHY.

jUST A VERY UNUSUALLY LARGE MOVE WITHOUT ANY MAJOR INJURY OR WEATHER NEWS. OOPs just saw all caps, my bad. Anyway anyone see anything that warrants the big drop?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Quote Originally Posted by Mackballs View Post
    Over 64 is a strong play in my opinion.

This should be up and down the field type game with both teams having success offensively. I see a back and forth high scoring affair in this one.

Thank you
    Good eye, Air Force can move the ball.

Air Force to cover and the over are my plays here.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
    This was my top college over the total this week. It opened at 68 1/2 and on Tuesday dropped to 63, then back up to 64...

I cant find anything online thaT POINTS TO WHY.

jUST A VERY UNUSUALLY LARGE MOVE WITHOUT ANY MAJOR INJURY OR WEATHER NEWS. OOPs just saw all caps, my bad. Anyway anyone see anything that warrants the big drop?
    There has been an expectation of higher winds, up to 13 mph at the beginning of the game.

There is evidence that these type of winds affect the game plan and scoring as a whole. It's actually a strong indication and can be built into a line with an adjustment.

...As far as Nevada/Force go, I think the coaches may be adjusting the game plans this week to avoid throwing too much in the wind. My sources show the public and money on the Over as well.

Despite the early action, some of it overwhelming, though light in volume, on the Over, we have seen the line move down quite a bit.

Further we have identified several early sharp plays that are consistent with that move...
    The market has reacted to sharp early moves on the Under in the face of the public buying of the Over.

That can be a big deal among major books.

The line movement isn't unexplained, in my opinion.

Good Luck.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

...I have no play yet in the Total Fund, but could see a contrarian play on the Under.

The broad Totals basket, sets of advantageous Total plays, that I started tracking but stopped because I am already tracking so much, already bought the Under...

The NCAAF Totals Fund has picked up...

NEVADA/ AIR FORCE UNDER 63.5 (-105)...
    We're going to battle it out Mack.

Mackballs

Now it gets a little interesting kvb.

We SHALL see sir

Mackballs