BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

UCLA In Trouble

It seems as if UCLA has been hit by a torrent of black fathers trying to protect their sons who are not nearly as good as the fathers think they are, by playing Donald Trump and mouthing off on Twitter. Michael Robinson, father of UCLA QB Dorian Thompson-Robinson, launched a salvo at HC Chip Kelly, claiming that the 0-3 start by UCLA, and the terrible start by his son is "all about the coaching, lousy coaching and play calling, coaching that is so bad it demands closed practice," adding that he thinks Kelly is a "million dollar coach who bares no responsibility." (Quote from CBS Sports).

I have no idea where these fathers think they know so much about football. They are nothing but big mouth black losers who are just making things much more difficult for their sons. If I am Chip Kelly, I bench this kid until his father learns to keep his big, uneducated mouth shut. UCLA is a ho-hum who cares middle of the road Football program who rarely wins any games of importance. It is possible that they go 0-12 this season. California is the most Liberal State in the union, and Los Angeles is a very Liberal City. That does not give black fathers the right to run their mouths off about things they do not know. I feel sorry for the kids that have to put up with that B.S.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

lol Oregon was like 90% Black

ever since Shady said this in Philly its floated around Chip

so dumb

Everybody wanna BBB Lavar Ball

Who cares about Pac 12 sports anyway

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Obviously millions more people care about Pac 12 Football than Louisville Football. That is understandable. Louisville Football has never won a thing.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

If he benches him, the kid will just transfer. It's super easy to do now.

And that kid was a huge get for UCLA. It's a rock and a hard place at this point.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

lol its not just black fathers.. its any father that knows what value their soon brings to the team. the dads just happen to black and in the limelight.. relax.. you know how many baseball or hockey dads who have done legit the same we just dont see it lol...

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    lol its not just black fathers.. its any father that knows what value their soon brings to the team. the dads just happen to black and in the limelight.. relax.. you know how many baseball or hockey dads who have done legit the same we just dont see it lol...
    i agree 100%............... craig james and his son at Texas Tech....

not crazy about the dad's action but if (and it's IF) kelly threw his true freshman son under the bus then i think the comments are justified... a true freshman Qb shouldn't even be playing

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

I totally disagree. A true Freshman QB won the NC for Alabama last season. Georgia QB Jake Fromm was a half away from winning the NC and now they have a true Freshman QB that may be better than Fromm. The truth of the matter is that the kid is simply not that good. He has a QB rating of 23.0, which is #119 in the nation and easily the worst in the Pac 12. Most of the rating systems that rate High School players are nothing more than some drunks opinion and more times than not, basically worthless.

You guys have obviously NEVER been in a position of leadership. If you want to be successful, you cannot allow Bull S**t comments like this by some dumb arse father question your leadership abilities. Fathers have no idea what kind of their value their sons may, or may not bring to the team. That is the job of their coaching staff. Michael Robinson was dead wrong by shooting his mouth off. He just made life very difficult for his kid. The team will look at the kid as a disruptive force, even though he had nothing to do with it. This just shows you how illiterate the man is. He expects his kid to play and UCLA to win. As soon as UCLA starts playing the way that anyone with half a brain know they would, and the kid gets to show just how bad he is, the father blames Kelly and says that he was never any good to begin with. If that was the case, why did you allow your son to go to UCLA to begin with? Sorry guys. You can try to make all the excuses for this man that you want, but the fact is that he is nothing more than a disruptive big mouth who is apparently continuing the new trend at UCLA. When the season started, the big question at UCLA was could they finish at .500. Now the question is will they even win a game?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

just saw highlights of him, strong arm, accurate, and a quick release. gonna take a little time for ucla to get back to winning anyway, chip will prob land quite a few good recruits in no time

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    just saw highlights of him, strong arm, accurate, and a quick release. gonna take a little time for ucla to get back to winning anyway, chip will prob land quite a few good recruits in no time
    It is not going to happen. UCLA never does well in recruiting. What you saw were highlights of him, which are always Bull S**t. Look at JT Daniels. He was suppose to be the 2nd coming. He is almost as bad as Robinson. Do you think they would show you lowlights? I don't think the kid has it between the ears. His father sure does not have it.

1to1000
    1to1000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1367

The big daddy bitch , how you been fudgepacker

1to1000
    1to1000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1367

Where can I find your shitty picks so I can fade them

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Nobody will turn UCLA football around
    The most they can hope to do is reasonably compete in a pathetic conference

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

No. The Big 10 is the pathetic conference. They are terrible. Look at their preseason schedule. They are so desperate they have to keep a piece of crap like Urban Meyer around. UCLA is a terrible team. Being a USC grad, if they win one game this season that is one game too many. However I shoot from the hip. I was the first one to say that USC was not nearly as good as people thought they would be, and they are not.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    toler i was loving what you were saying until this lol UCLA has been like this for years. chip is the biggest bait ever. fancy name no production

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Bigdaddy writes pretty well. Bigdaddy, are you available to write articles for a sports site?

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I totally disagree. A true Freshman QB won the NC for Alabama last season. Georgia QB Jake Fromm was a half away from winning the NC and now they have a true Freshman QB that may be better than Fromm. The truth of the matter is that the kid is simply not that good. He has a QB rating of 23.0, which is #119 in the nation and easily the worst in the Pac 12. Most of the rating systems that rate High School players are nothing more than some drunks opinion and more times than not, basically worthless.

You guys have obviously NEVER been in a position of leadership. If you want to be successful, you cannot allow Bull S**t comments like this by some dumb arse father question your leadership abilities. Fathers have no idea what kind of their value their sons may, or may not bring to the team. That is the job of their coaching staff. Michael Robinson was dead wrong by shooting his mouth off. He just made life very difficult for his kid. The team will look at the kid as a disruptive force, even though he had nothing to do with it. This just shows you how illiterate the man is. He expects his kid to play and UCLA to win. As soon as UCLA starts playing the way that anyone with half a brain know they would, and the kid gets to show just how bad he is, the father blames Kelly and says that he was never any good to begin with. If that was the case, why did you allow your son to go to UCLA to begin with? Sorry guys. You can try to make all the excuses for this man that you want, but the fact is that he is nothing more than a disruptive big mouth who is apparently continuing the new trend at UCLA. When the season started, the big question at UCLA was could they finish at .500. Now the question is will they even win a game?
    This coming from the biggest douchh nozzle on this forum

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Look at JT Daniels. He was suppose to be the 2nd coming. He is almost as bad as Robinson.
    Derp