flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Wake forrest live money line - trust me

Don't get too aggressive but BC is a huge trap game for both sharps and squares - ppl gonna lose a lot more $ than they expected

flakeandbake

not thrilled with the red zone calls but I'm okay losing that, wasn't aggressive - 150

fourlokobro
    fourlokobro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1413

I took the bait on this live action bc I got nervous about my exposure to BC SU in a 6 pt teaser. Got it at over +250 tho so it worked for an easy hedging opportunity

flakeandbake

Best option for me was to do a second half open money line parlay with BC as a hedge but my book doesn't allow 2H parlays so I let it ride

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4943

Quote Originally Posted by flakeandbake View Post
    Best option for me was to do a second half open money line parlay with BC as a hedge but my book doesn't allow 2H parlays so I let it ride
    The 2nd half ML was almost right on the same # as the full game ML.

It was a tie game at half, and if you bet the ML-- you were at anywhere from +190 to +200, why would you have bought off of that position in a tied game?

flakeandbake

Quote Originally Posted by A Quant View Post
    The 2nd half ML was almost right on the same # as the full game ML.

It was a tie game at half, and if you bet the ML-- you were at anywhere from +190 to +200, why would you have bought off of that position in a tied game?
    You're right in the fact that I should actually be doubling in that situation or just letting it ride since line was the same.
    I was just not liking the back and forth in this game and was looking for Wake to take control. I would have only been willing to cut the position I had down by roughly $50 on a 2H BC ml open-parlay with another open spot in case they lost the game.