JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

the only real point that he really made is you should stop talking.. like forever..

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Lol
    I love it
    My whole last post is indisputable and blows you out of the water
    SO NOW THE RACE CARD COMES OUT
    When you are backed into a corner with facts, that is all you have
    You are wacist, boo boo

He's a fukking horrendous coach no matter what his race
    So is the Syracuse coach
    Anybody with any knowledge of football knows that

Btw, you know when Jay agrees with you that you are retarded
    nebraska, arkansas, ttech coaches horrendous?

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Scott Frost went undefeated last year. He's earned his rep as a good coach. Taggart has never earned anything anywhere. He's another Charlie Strong/Ty Willingham. Taking over traditional programs that they have no business leading. Stop defending black failures.

When white coaches are bad, they get fired. When black coaches are bad, the libtards make excuses.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Lol
    Ttech coach is not new, but he is white so you figured you would throw him in there
    Clown

Nobody bashes Frost more than I do
    That high school no defense BS football might work at UCF and a shit conference, but not at Nebraska

Stop embarrassing yourself

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

never heard you make 15 posts in a row about McElwain as he drove florida into the ground. its not a race card idiot. look at your own stupid fukkin posts retard. on a college football saturday you have almost 20 posts about the fsu coach that's been there a couple months. nothing else. zero. zilch. nada. only reason i recognize your stupid maggiethebestdog name lol wtf is because of similar idiocy from you. the syracuse coach is one of the hottest in the market dumbass. They haven't been relevant since mcnabb left and he has them competing physically with the best teams in the league. how about tom herman? how's he doing at texas? that didn't bother you at all either lol.

Plaza23

All of you black coaches suck deniers.....would you honestly want Willie Taggert, Lovie Smith, Ty Willingham, Kevin Sumlin, or Charlie Strong coaching your favorite team? Cmon...

It doesn't mean there aren't also shitty white coaches. There's alot of bad white coaches. It's just that nearly all black football coaches suck.

jtoler

Lol
    Ttech coach is not new, but he is white so you figured you would throw him in there
    Clown
    ? I know he's not new, being new a valid excuse when youre struggling. But this is Klingsubry's 6th yr and has a 32-34 record, 16-29 in conference, nobody talks about him of course.

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    never heard you make 15 posts in a row about McElwain as he drove florida into the ground. its not a race card idiot. look at your own stupid fukkin posts retard. on a college football saturday you have almost 20 posts about the fsu coach that's been there a couple months. nothing else. zero. zilch. nada. only reason i recognize your stupid maggiethebestdog name lol wtf is because of similar idiocy from you. the syracuse coach is one of the hottest in the market dumbass. They haven't been relevant since mcnabb left and he has them competing physically with the best teams in the league. how about tom herman? how's he doing at texas? that didn't bother you at all either lol.
    Yes, the Cuse coach is really smoking right now
    If Cuse had a real coach they would have won 80-7 today
    SBR sports knowledge

Plaza23

? I know he's not new, being new is more of an excuse when youre struggling. But this is Klingsubry's 6th yr and has a 32-34 record, 16-29 in conference, nobody talks about him of course.
    Because Texas Tech is an irrelevant football program. Nobody talks about how bad Mason is at Vanderbilt either.

maggiethebestdog

? I know he's not new, being new is more of an excuse when youre struggling. But this is Klingsubry's 6th yr and has a 32-34 record, 16-29 in conference, nobody talks about him of course.
    I know, because the expectations are so high for football at Texas Tech as opposed to Fla St
    Lol

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Because Texas Tech is an irrelevant football program. Nobody talks about how bad Mason is at Vanderbilt either.
    not true, tech was better before klingsbury got there. illinois is irrelevant, doesnt stop someone from bringing up Smith. In fact what Ive found here that no matter where a black coach is if the team is losing he will be brought up, he could be at freaking UMASS, doesnt matter. Strong was talked about from day 1, after every loss, when will Herman's name ever be brought up as a sucky coach, guess Texas is an irrelevant program now.

Plaza23

not true, tech was better before klingsbury got there. illinois is irrelevant, doesnt stop someone from bringing up Smith. In fact what Ive found here that no matter where a black coach is if the team is losing he will be brought up, he could be at freaking UMASS, doesnt matter. Strong was talked about from day 1, after every loss, when will Herman's name ever be brought up as a sucky coach, guess Texas is an irrelevant program now.
    Illinois is irrelevant, but Lovie Smith isn't irrelevant. He was a head coach in the NFL for 12 years. Kliff Kingsbury is an irrelevant coach at an irrelevant program.

jtoler

Illinois is irrelevant, but Lovie Smith isn't irrelevant. He was a head coach in the NFL for 12 years. Kliff Kingsbury is an irrelevant coach at an irrelevant program.
    doesnt make any sense nor matter if he coached in the nfl. the whole point of this is when do you certain people criticize non black coaches. also franklin is heavily criticized on this board, every successful black coach is criticized on this board, could go further, every successful black professional player is criticized on this board, future hof, multiple mvp winning, nba championship winning players. lol I dont see how some people do it, carry on. I guess Im just a different breed.

maggiethebestdog

I'm sure a white coach could go 1-31 in the NFL and not get fired
    Just like a white coach in the NFL could be with one team for 15 yrs, make the playoffs 7 times and go 0-7 in those playoff games, AND GET A CONTRACT EXTENSION

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

All of you black coaches suck deniers.....would you honestly want Willie Taggert, Lovie Smith, Ty Willingham, Kevin Sumlin, or Charlie Strong coaching your favorite team? Cmon...

It doesn't mean there aren't also shitty white coaches. There's alot of bad white coaches. It's just that nearly all black football coaches suck.
    Herm Edwards. James Franklin. Dino Babers. Derek Mason will all be good. there are only 13 that even get a shot and one at a premier program that just happens to be coming off its worst years and you make a blanket statement. Franklin takes over psu as a bad team. Lovie with illinois. reality is there aren't more than 25 good coaches in college football so the other 80 white coaches suck as well. you are also one of the black obsessed people as well so i never pay attention to much you say either.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Scott Frost went undefeated last year. He's earned his rep as a good coach. Taggart has never earned anything anywhere. He's another Charlie Strong/Ty Willingham. Taking over traditional programs that they have no business leading. Stop defending black failures.

When white coaches are bad, they get fired. When black coaches are bad, the libtards make excuses.
    checked your posts as well. not one about any game on a full saturday college football slate. just like your buddy. you guys don't even gamble. just here for the bullshit.
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave kingdom 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

hahahahahahahaha ^^ actually lol'd

man i dont care if youre black mexican hawaiian or white as a 20oz coke bottle cap.

if youre ass at making executive decisions in clutch moments then that sucks. you shouldnt be in the spot. all color of coaches make terrible penetrating coaching decisions

maggiethebestdog

Herm Edwards. James Franklin. Dino Babers. Derek Mason will all be good. there are only 13 that even get a shot and one at a premier program that just happens to be coming off its worst years and you make a blanket statement. Franklin takes over psu as a bad team. Lovie with illinois. reality is there aren't more than 25 good coaches in college football so the other 80 white coaches suck as well. you are also one of the black obsessed people as well so i never pay attention to much you say either.
    I'll give you Franklin is good, the rest are laughable

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Shocks good call

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Shocks good call
    thanks coach. needed this one. got roughed up but somehow managed to control the bleeding

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    thanks coach. needed this one. got roughed up but somehow managed to control the bleeding
    SBR is the only place someone could start a thread about a game, never make a pick in the thread, claim a winning pick at halftime of the game and then be congratulated on the pick that was never made

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

SBR is the only place someone could start a thread about a game, never make a pick in the thread, claim a winning pick at halftime of the game and then be congratulated on the pick that was never made
    have you ever made a pick, or just bitched and moaned. btw, how's chip kelly doing at ucla? guess he sucks as a college coach too. dumbass.

maggiethebestdog

have you ever made a pick, or just bitched and moaned. btw, how's chip kelly doing at ucla? guess he sucks as a college coach too. dumbass.
    So because I don't post my picks that means that people should just blatantly lie about picks and I can't say anything???
    Great logic
    Also great logic comparing the state of the UCLA football program the last few years to Florida State
    Same thing with Nebraska and Texas
    Frost and Herman both suck in my opinion but to suggest that Taggart inherited the same level of dysfunction at Fla St is absurd

Keep trying
    You might get lucky and post something that isn't complete nonsense

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

So because I don't post my picks that means that people should just blatantly lie about picks and I can't say anything???
    Great logic
    Also great logic comparing the state of the UCLA football program the last few years to Florida State
    Same thing with Nebraska and Texas
    Frost and Herman both suck in my opinion but to suggest that Taggart inherited the same level of dysfunction at Fla St is absurd

Keep trying
    You might get lucky and post something that isn't complete nonsense
    is that your goal? cause you're 0 for 3254.

Frost and Herman suck too? what a retard. did u just start watching football? who are these coaches you adore making these one and 2 year turnarounds. i gotta stop replying to you because i feel dumb for wasting time with such an idiot. Can't help stupid...

maggiethebestdog

is that your goal? cause you're 0 for 3254.

Frost and Herman suck too? what a retard. did u just start watching football? who are these coaches you adore making these one and 2 year turnarounds. i gotta stop replying to you because i feel dumb for wasting time with such an idiot. Can't help stupid...
    What EXACTLY is Taggart turning around???
    A top 10 team the last 7 yrs that lost their starting QB in the 1st game last year and had a winning season anyways???
    Now they look like a team the first year back after the death penalty was imposed on them 10 yrs ago
    WTF are you talking about???

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

What EXACTLY is Taggart turning around???
    A top 10 team the last 7 yrs that lost their starting QB in the 1st game last year and had a winning season anyways???
    Now they look like a team the first year back after the death penalty was imposed on them 10 yrs ago
    WTF are you talking about???
    lol. i like when the guy thats getting owned uses terms like this. nice defense mechanism. again i blame myself for entertaining.

maggiethebestdog

lol. i like when the guy thats getting owned uses terms like this. nice defense mechanism. again i blame myself for entertaining.
    Lol
    You have not refuted one thing I have said
    FOR THE LAST TIME, please explain how Fla St was so bad recently and how Taggart inherited a mess???
    You can't because he didn't
    They have been a perennial top 10 team until last year when their QB got injured immediately in the first game
    They then started a freshman QB and had a winning season

You are comparing that situation to Nebraska, Texas and UCLA
    That is in insane
    Those programs have been in shambles for quite some time AND they are at least competitive

Now is when you make some stupid 1st grade level insult post to distract from the fact that you can't refute one thing I have said

Done

First 123