TonySpreads
    TonySpreads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Tony's Monday Night Hustle

Well folks, what started as an excellent start nailing 6 of my first 7 picks, I dropped the last 4 putting me at 6-5 (+1 units) . Tonight is for all the marbles. Tony's mafia is putting 2 units on tonight's game, ultimately creating a +3 or a dreaded -1 week.
    Tonight's game is Virginia Tech @ Florida State (-7.5) at Tallahassee, FL. Virginia Tech brings back 12 starters from last year, 7 on offense and 5 on defense. VT's QB Joshua Jackson had an excellent Freshman year and returns as the starter this year. Florida State also brings back 12 starters, including QB Deondre Francois who was out for the year last year with an injury. Deondre Francois was the ACC Rookie of the Year in 2016 and is looking for a real nice bounce back year.

I think Florida State wins this game, but I expect Virginia Tech to keep it within a touchdown. VT's Defensive Coordinator Bud Foster has been on the staff since 1995 and is one of the most well respected coaches in the sport. I expect him to dial a few things up in order to keep Florida State on their feet. This game might also have some rain at Doak Campbell Stadium (Grass Surface), creating some rough conditions.

Tony's Verdict: Take the points and trust Coach Bud Foster. I can't say I'm super duper confident but I have faith in the Hokies. Virginia Tech 2 units @ 7.5

Tony Spreads
    @TonySpreads on Twitter
    https://theupstairsbasement.wordpress.com/
    Last edited by TonySpreads; 09-03-18 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Contact Info

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Welcome & Best of luck

TonySpreads

Thanks HMan!
    Last edited by TonySpreads; 09-03-18 at 08:39 PM.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5152

Must be a tout since he isn't counting the juice!

TonySpreads

I don't just for simplicity reasons haha, just having some fun