gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

western kentucky +36.5 at wisconxin

i see the total on this is 52 points... meaning the expectation is wisconsin 44 western kentucky 8....

i really think WK will score more than 8 points, which means the OVER or WK ATS will hit. maybe both.

i will play both..........

WK was pretty good last year. very good passing attack. lost a ton of offensive starters. lots of defensive starters back.

anyway, i really like this play.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

GJGM - this looks like a lot of points to me as well. Wisky lost a lot on defense as well. If WKU can get a couple of scores, this should be a hard cover for Wisc. I wish WKU still had White at QB. He really made that offense go. I'm not sure what to expect with the offense. They have a solid offensive line, so that should help. The defensive secondary should be good for WKU too but can they stop the run? I think WKU keeps it under the number and most likely we see the under.

gojetsgomoxies

any idea who WK starter is? freshman vs. 3 year backup....... WK QB was great but i think WK has a "program" feel to it now. whereas i'd be much more concerned about teams like mass, idaho, EM, buffalo replacing amazing QB's (for that team)...

i like the points too because i think WK can earn the cover with good play and it can also cover back-door.

definitely might be sweating the 28-0 lead halfway thru the 2nd quarter........ i go through that so much taking huge udogs, which is something that seems to fit my betting eye

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    any idea who WK starter is? freshman vs. 3 year backup....... WK QB was great but i think WK has a "program" feel to it now. whereas i'd be much more concerned about teams like mass, idaho, EM, buffalo replacing amazing QB's (for that team)...

i like the points too because i think WK can earn the cover with good play and it can also cover back-door.

definitely might be sweating the 28-0 lead halfway thru the 2nd quarter........ i go through that so much taking huge udogs, which is something that seems to fit my betting eye
    Senior Drew Eckels will get the start. I expect WKU to throw, throw and more throw against a young inexperienced Wisky secondary.

Mac4Lyfe

Horrible 1st half for WKU. Hopefully they can get a goal line stop here going into the half or this shit is going to be ugly.

Mac4Lyfe

Fukkking awful. Great 1st quarter by WKU, then the wheels fell off in the 2nd quarter.

gojetsgomoxies

not looking good... WKU hasn't got much going. i think they have played wisconsin reasonably tough on D though.. unless WK gets something going offensively, i think we're doomed

gojetsgomoxies

ok, we got it... not sure we deserved it................ WK's 9 returning starters on D did pretty well

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Yeah, Jets. WeKY +37 gets there.

Weird game, in the sense that WeKY HC was not settling for FGs. If they kick the FGs...they cover easily but lose by 22 or so.

Had to be frustrating for Total bettors, too. Game really should have had more Pts. WeKY stalling in red-zone put Wisky on long fields.