RWS
TENN Under 6.5 $440 -220.......TEnn finished 0-8 in SEC play last year and while I like Scott Pruitt I dont know how they will win 7 games this season....Will gladly pay the juice.....Love this wager.

North Carolina Under 5.5 $300 -110......NC is just a flat out bad team on both sides of the ball who won 3 games last season...2 of those wins came against Old Dominion and Western Carolina.....They are not much improved this season and will not win 6 games..They have 2 cupcakes on the schedule but I have no idea where the other 4 wins come from.

Old Dominion Over 5.5 -125 $200........Old Dominion won 10 games in 2016......After losing a lot of key guys they only won 5 in 2017......This year they bring back 9 returning starting players on offense including their entire offensive line and and their starting QB who played better as the year went on last season.........Their offense will be much improved........On defense they bring back their top 5 out of 6 of their top defenders and 7 overall......Everything points to this team being much improved over last season.....If they can win 5 last season then they can win 6 games this season with all they have coming back vs a similar schedule to which they played in 2017.

Miami,OH Over 5.5 -115 $200........This team won 5 games last season but would have won more had their QB Gus Ragland would have stayed healthy......THis year he returns for his SR season and I believe has a big year and leads his team to a close fought MAC division title.........This team brings back 8 starters on both sides of the ball....I like this team to win a minimum of 6 games (just 1 more than last season) with all of players they have coming back including 4 starters on the offensive line and 7 of their top 9 tacklers.

Good luck fellas