TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

CBS Sports smoking crack

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Michiga program dropped off face of the earth as soon as Harbourough got there

I think his job in jeopardy if they have another bad year, any other Mich coach would be fired after two bad years

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

I think his job in jeopardy if they have another bad year, any other Mich coach would be fired after two bad years
    I can't believe Notre Dame is a dog at Home against Michigan. Something is wrong here.

I'm leaning Michigan right now.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mich does not have top level talent any longer

Out recruited all the time by other teams even in the big 10

Decent QB..a few decent runners but nothing Blue Chip

Jimmy is a Pro coach not college

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Mich does not have top level talent any longer

Out recruited all the time by other teams even in the big 10

Decent QB..a few decent runners but nothing Blue Chip

Jimmy is a Pro coach not college
    Clueless

Defense is ELITE

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

They haven’t been the same since Lloyd Carr- jimmy first year gave them false hope - Big 10 is Tough this year

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Big 10 garbage

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

what a joke this year is. big 10 teams

ikid2groove415

Big10 7-1 in bowl games

GoCanes24
    GoCanes24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 765

$EC is top heavy everyone and their momma knows that....at this very moment you've got Georgia, Alabama and Auburn who are very good. But then there is a significant drop-off and anyone who argues otherwise is naive

LSU - solid but definitely a shell of its former self; 7-8 wins tops

Florida - LMAO they are absolutely garbage; can't keep their players from getting arrested, can't recruit, can't compete at the moment even in a weak division

South Carolina - they might take a step up this year with Bentley at QB but with Muschump at the helm they'll never win more than 8-9 games

Kentucky - Bob Stoops = 6-7 wins max

Texas A&M - they've got talent and now have a Head Coach in Jimbo so maybe they'll get hot but might take some time

Missouri - Good QB but rest of team is meh - they'll get beat by Purdue this year

Arkansas - LOL

Vandy - Yikes

Tennessee - Champions of Life

Ole Miss - lost their QB and will take a couple years at the bare minimum to rebound

Miss St - I like that Fitzgerald kid but yet to see the team function without their HC (even tho Mullen is so overrated)

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by GoCanes24 View Post
    $EC is top heavy everyone and their momma knows that....at this very moment you've got Georgia, Alabama and Auburn who are very good. But then there is a significant drop-off and anyone who argues otherwise is naive

LSU - solid but definitely a shell of its former self; 7-8 wins tops

Florida - LMAO they are absolutely garbage; can't keep their players from getting arrested, can't recruit, can't compete at the moment even in a weak division

South Carolina - they might take a step up this year with Bentley at QB but with Muschump at the helm they'll never win more than 8-9 games

Kentucky - Bob Stoops = 6-7 wins max

Texas A&M - they've got talent and now have a Head Coach in Jimbo so maybe they'll get hot but might take some time

Missouri - Good QB but rest of team is meh - they'll get beat by Purdue this year

Arkansas - LOL

Vandy - Yikes

Tennessee - Champions of Life

Ole Miss - lost their QB and will take a couple years at the bare minimum to rebound

Miss St - I like that Fitzgerald kid but yet to see the team function without their HC (even tho Mullen is so overrated)
    Spot on-

ikid2groove415

Sec got 2-3 teams 1.Alabama 2.Georgia and maybe auburn - Big 10 got 4 serious playoff contenders

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Can we get some actual reasoning from the haters in here as to why the big ten is apparently so bad? Thanks

GoCanes24
    GoCanes24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 765

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Can we get some actual reasoning from the haters in here as to why the big ten is apparently so bad? Thanks
    I don't know if it's that they're bad but they mostly play a different style of football (i.e. a lot of smash mouth, low scoring games that don't feature great QB's). So while it's not the most entertaining football and lacks a lot of the skill and pizzazz some teams in the other P5 conferences have, I wouldn't go as far as to say they're trash.

Now apart from Cardale Jones's run with OSU in the playoff a few years back, it is true that every Big 10 team has gotten smacked in the playoff.

ikid2groove415

I don't know if it's that they're bad but they mostly play a different style of football (i.e. a lot of smash mouth, low scoring games that don't feature great QB's). So while it's not the most entertaining football and lacks a lot of the skill and pizzazz some teams in the other P5 conferences have, I wouldn't go as far as to say they're trash.

Now apart from Cardale Jones's run with OSU in the playoff a few years back, it is true that every Big 10 team has gotten smacked in the playoff.
    7-1 bowl record - it’s not like the sec have any QB?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post

10.AUBURN

In a program where the winds of change can shift daily, Gus Malzahn is riding a wave. New contract, experienced quarterback, capable replacements for Kerryon Johnson and Kamryn Pettway at running back. If the Tigers defend their SEC West title, they will have earned it. There are games at Alabama, Georgia and Mississippi State.

Malzahn is weak... otherwise TOP 4 reg season onto the playoffs

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Big ten plays pretty similar to the sec. And I think OSU is the only big ten program capable of competing with Alabama, Georgia, or Clemson (they’ve separated themselves from the rest of college football imo) for national championships on a yearly basis. But the fact that people in here are trashing the conference is hilarious. It’s CLEARLY the second best conference, with five very good teams this year

UKnation
    UKnation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Can't wait to watch these rankings change soon

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Big 10- 7-1 in bowl games sec 4-5 go play bingo - case closed
    Keep the facts coming

First 12