TeddyB
    TeddyB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1501

Vegas Bash football contests

Anyone thinking of getting in either the Golden Nugget or Westgate Super Contest. The Golden Nugget is where we're staying at, some of you people have to get in. A proxy is only $250. Golden Nugget contest - $1000 entry, pick 7 college or pro football a week, 40% 1st, 100% of money in the pot on the payout pool. Westgate - $1500 entry, pick 5 pro games a week, last year first was a little over $900k.

I'm thinking in getting in the Golden Nugget contest, might as well start small and give something to the hotel that is sponsoring us.

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Just read about the proxy concept...300 and all you do is visit Las Vegas once to enroll (again to collect) but the niche idea is fantastic.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Played the last 3 years with a proxy

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 89976

Get in boys!!!

Cankid who's going to be at the Bash boys, has been a proxy for 15+ years and has had 2 winners of the Westgate Super Contest. He is very trustworthy and reliable.

Get with him at the bash if you want a solid way of getting in faithfully and with no sweat. He knows I run back and forth State to State and always does what is asked or needed.

I know I’m in and he is my go to guy!

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Get in boys!!!

Cankid who's going to be at the Bash boys, has been a proxy for 15+ years and has had 2 winners of the Westgate Suoer Contest. He is very trustworthy and reliable.

Get with him at the bash if you want a solid way of getting in faithfully and with no sweat. He knows I run back and forth State to State and always does what is asked or needed.

Bash flea

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 8683

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Get in boys!!!

Cankid who's going to be at the Bash boys, has been a proxy for 15+ years and has had 2 winners of the Westgate Super Contest. He is very trustworthy and reliable.

I thought Cankid was in Canada!

blackbart
    blackbart's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21385

Last edited by blackbart; 08-17-18 at 09:37 PM.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11258

Both sides Optional, Family from White Plains NY and Ontario/Quebec, I'm in BC most times when in Can, used to be in LV for a long time and once I finished my nursing a few years back, I decided to be part time in LV with 2 guys for the football proxy, been fortunate to have had 2 past winners of the Supercontest so we always make sure there's 2 proxies on the form and we will make changes to games since we have a small group where other groups will not. There are several good proxies who are good people out there to choose from for contests.