bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 275

Michigan Future +1800

Finally going to have a good QB with either Shea Patterson from Ole Miss or Brandon Peters. Bring back all the main receivers and TEs along with their best receiver who basically missed all of last season. Got two solid Rbs coming back and the only question mark really on this team is offensive line. If thats not an issue this team got just as good of chance as the teams ahead of them in odds. Main reason for that is there D is going to be just as fast and nasty as last season. They got a lot of depth too in the front 7.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17818

too bad jt barrett isnt around anymore to choke away the big games though.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15060

Bah-rutal schedule. High on Michigan, but wouldn't bet that.

Ralphie Halves

Right now at DSI, their win total is 8.5

Same as Michigan State's

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

ohio state has a better qb . pass

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

UofM will do what they do... get 3rd in the Big Ten East.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    UofM will do what they do... get 3rd in the Big Ten East.
    You mean fourth? Fourthbaugh

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Terrible bet

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

pass

Game has passed by Jimmy and they do not have world class players

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    You mean fourth? Fourthbaugh
    Yeah probably.

The B1G is still Ohio State’s.

MSU brings back 90% of its starters from a 10-win season, including the best QB in the B1G. Oh and they get OSU & UofM at home.

Penn State brings back lots of experience including McSorely. We don’t know how big a hit Barkley will make.

Michigan has... Harbaugh. Hopes & Dreams, lots of talk.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Bah-rutal schedule. High on Michigan, but wouldn't bet that.
    Yeah it appears that way when you first look at it, but really only two tough games at ND and at OSU. Rest of the schedule is pretty much a cakewalk outside decent games against Penn St and Wisconsin.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

best QB in the B1G
    You mean Tug it and run Lewerke who had an impressive 155 total yds(60 came on the ground) vs Michigan last season

survive
    and advance

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    You mean Tug it and run Lewerke who had an impressive 155 total yds(60 came on the ground) vs Michigan last season
    Not bad considering the game was played in a storm. You clearly have zero idea what you’re talking about

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3373

coming from a michigan alumni here... NO..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

nobody knows what a tough schedule is in college football so many factors go into college football

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Good enough for the win. And I’ve heard numerous unbiased football analysts say Lewerke is the best QB in the Big Ten - right now, and prospect wise.

fried cheese
    Update your status

Good enough for the win. And I’ve heard numerous unbiased football analysts say Lewerke is the best QB in the Big Ten - right now, and prospect wise.
    well his stats look like garbage.

Ralphie Halves

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    well his stats look like garbage.
    I don't remember Kirk Cousins' stats being eye-popping either. Just the offense they run, closer to pro-style than most too, which helps their draft stock.

Plus, he had Le'veon Bell in the backfield too.

fried cheese
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    I don't remember Kirk Cousins' stats being eye-popping either. Just the offense they run, closer to pro-style than most too, which helps their draft stock.

Plus, he had Le'veon Bell in the backfield too.
    he wasn't the best qb in the big 10 either.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Well hes no Connor Cook who actually scared me and until he can show he can throw the ball down field consistently and not just dink and dunk and takeoff I don't see Mich St having much chance against Michigan baring another 5 turnover performance.

Michigan's defense is going to be even faster this upcoming season than they were last year and they were already one of the most quickest teams out there. They have gotten noticeably quicker at the linebacker position from last season. Almost have safety level speed at LB right now. I hope Coach D has Tug practicing getting swarmed by a hornet's nest out on the practice field.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm not even sure how good Penn St is going to be the more I look at it. They lost a lot of explosive players from that team. Not just Barkley. Mcsorley can sling it but he had so many guys to throw to. Shit, at times all he had to do was loft it up to Gesicki the giant, who would just leap in the air and snatch it. They also lose Hamilton who was a big target at WR as well.

Another big thing is they lost their offensive coordinator who helped revive Penn St from the HackaSack days. Losing Moorehead was a big loss. Guy ran the whole offense.
    Last edited by bonzaii; 05-07-18 at 06:18 PM.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Jimmy boy is the most overrated coach in college

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Harbaugh has accomplished nothing. Dantonio and Meyer both own him. Once the season starts Michigan fans might as well start talking about how good they’re going to be in 2019.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Yeah it appears that way when you first look at it, but really only two tough games at ND and at OSU. Rest of the schedule is pretty much a cakewalk outside decent games against Penn St and Wisconsin.
    Really? Are you totally insane or just terribly incompetent? Michigan goes to Michigan State (who OWNS them) and Northwestern. One loss there, plus the 4 other losses gives the big phony loser Harbaugh a 7-5 record. Under 8.5 is one of the easier wagers on the board now.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

I'm not even sure how good Penn St is going to be the more I look at it. They lost a lot of explosive players from that team. Not just Barkley. Mcsorley can sling it but he had so many guys to throw to. Shit, at times all he had to do was loft it up to Gesicki the giant, who would just leap in the air and snatch it. They also lose Hamilton who was a big target at WR as well.

Another big thing is they lost their offensive coordinator who helped revive Penn St from the HackaSack days. Losing Moorehead was a big loss. Guy ran the whole offense.
    The offense will have more yards than they did last year. The OL will be above average for the first time in a decade. Hack was traumatized due to having the worst ol in the country, they were decent last year but really went downhill after ryan bates was injured (when barkley dropped from the heisman fav), there will finally be good depth this year. Juwan Johnson will be the highest rated receiver to come out of PSU in recent years (Robinson, Godwin, Hamilton, Gesicki). I think Gesicki was way underrated though. Who cares if he can't block.

Offense is going to be the same system ran by 2nd in command on O who put up 35 in the fiesta bowl. As long as he cuts out those stupid ass shovel passes, he'll be fine.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Really? Are you totally insane or just terribly incompetent? Michigan goes to Michigan State (who OWNS them) and Northwestern. One loss there, plus the 4 other losses gives the big phony loser Harbaugh a 7-5 record. Under 8.5 is one of the easier wagers on the board now.
    I know Mich St is a good team I was just having fun with Dommy. As far as the rest of the schedule yes it's a cakewalk. Fitzgerald is a good coach but they don't have the quality of players to match Michigan's talent.

Alright pal, now time to back up your claim. How much you wanna bet(points) for that 8.5 total?

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    The offense will have more yards than they did last year. The OL will be above average for the first time in a decade. Hack was traumatized due to having the worst ol in the country, they were decent last year but really went downhill after ryan bates was injured (when barkley dropped from the heisman fav), there will finally be good depth this year. Juwan Johnson will be the highest rated receiver to come out of PSU in recent years (Robinson, Godwin, Hamilton, Gesicki). I think Gesicki was way underrated though. Who cares if he can't block.

Offense is going to be the same system ran by 2nd in command on O who put up 35 in the fiesta bowl. As long as he cuts out those stupid ass shovel passes, he'll be fine.
    Will see if the BIG East is as competitive as it was last year. I'm just glad the game this year against Penn St is at home. Personally, Happy Valley is the toughest place to play in the BIG especially at night. I just can't wait for the fricken season to start already.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I see you ran into the big Penn State homer in here. I am going to have so much fun with you two when the season starts and neither one of you teams wins the Big 10 (plus 4). The truth of the matter is that there is not a team in the Big 10 (plus 4) that comes close to winning either SEC Division, or the ACC Atlantic.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

The truth of the matter is that there is not a team in the Big 10 (plus 4) that comes close to winning either SEC Division, or the ACC Atlantic.
    Are teams allowed to make a division switch with only 4 months left? Would be nice to have Michigan play in one of those easier divisions but I don't think the NCAA will allow it. So are we good to go on the O/U 8.5 wins?

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

The truth of the matter is that there is not a team in the Big 10 (plus 4) that comes close to winning either SEC Division, or the ACC Atlantic.
    Careful, let’s not forget too quickly the Big Ten’s dominance in last year’s bowl games. Every Big Ten team except for Michigan, that is. 7-1 all against Power 5 teams, including USC, Miami, Wazzu, Wash, Arizona...

It’s not the end all be all but it counts for something.

survive
    and advance

I see you ran into the big Penn State homer in here. I am going to have so much fun with you two when the season starts and neither one of you teams wins the Big 10 (plus 4). The truth of the matter is that there is not a team in the Big 10 (plus 4) that comes close to winning either SEC Division, or the ACC Atlantic.
    Osu will be better without Barrett, they can compete with those division leaders