BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

2018 Way Too Early Conference and Division Picks

Now we will find out who the real College Football Players are and who are the phonies:

ACC Atlantic: Clemson. Absolute no brainer. The only tough games they may have are away games at Texas A&M (Dabo vs Jimbo again) and at Florida State. Clemson loses few starters and has the best talent in the ACC.

ACC Coastal: Va. Tech. Tech returns 8 on offense and their entire defensive line. They go to Florida State in game 1 of the season. Miami loses 6 starters on offense, but returns 9 on defense. They go to Va. Tech. Close between these two.

Big 10 East: Michigan State. Surprised? Sparty returns 19 of there 22 starters after a solid season in 2017. An away game at Penn State is the toughest game on the schedule. They host Ohio State and Michigan. Ohio State and Penn State lose too many starters, especially on the defensive side of the ball. Michigan is, well Michigan.

Big 10 West: Very tough here. I will give the slightest of leans to Northwestern here. Two reasons why. First, they have one of the, if not the best HC in the Big 10. Second, they get Michigan, Nebraska, Wisconsin and Notre Dame at home. Wisconsin loses 7 starters on defense, and plays Michigan, Iowa, Northwestern, and then back to back games against Penn State and Purdue, all on the road.

Big 12: Texas. The Longhorns return 9 starters on both sides of the ball. They host USC and TCU this season. Their only tough away game is at Oklahona State. Oklahoma. The Sooners lose QB Mayfield and 5 other starters on offense and 6 starters on defense. They get a break, hosting Baylor before the Texas game, while Texas goes to K-State. How much did the Rose Bowl take out of this team?

Pac 12 North: Very close here, but the edge goes to Washington. They return 8 starters on offense. The Defense must replace their LB corps. They play Stanford at home. Stanford will be a close runner up, if not the Champ. If Bryce Love returns, the offense is solid, with 9 starters returning. The defense loses only 4. They get USC at home, but go to Oregon and Notre Dame back to back, p;us the trip to Seattle.

Pac 12 South: USC. Almost by default. The two Arizona's and UCLA have new HC's. Colorado loses 6 starters on each side of the ball. Utah loses 6 starters on defense, but gets to host USC. USC loses the least amount of talent and has plenty of players in reserve to fill right in.

SEC East: Georgia. But not nearly as easily as people may think. The offense loses 3 starters on the line, and RB's Chubb and Michel. Their Defense loses 6 starters. The crossover games are Auburn and at LSU. They also go to South Carolina early. Florida and new offensive minded HC Dan Mullen will be better than a lot of people think. They return 7 starters on offense. On Defense, they must replace their starting back 4, but everyone else comes back. Their crossonver games are LSU and at Mississippi State. That should be fun.

SEC West: Alabama. Who else? They get 8 starters back on offense and 6 back on defense. Their crossover games are Mizzou and their annual destruction of Tennessee, at Tennessee this season. This should be a walkover to the Playoffs.

Kiddpokerr
    Kiddpokerr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1042

You are the dumbest poster on SBR, everybody is laughing at you but keep posting, its entertaining as fuk. Less empty words though but more picks please. Cheers.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddpokerr View Post
    You are the dumbest poster on SBR, everybody is laughing at you but keep posting, its entertaining as fuk. Less empty words though but more picks please. Cheers.
    Begging to get your worthless arse kicked? I have forgotten more about football than you will ever know. I really should kick your worthless arse up one wall and down another, but to be honest, you are not worth the time. Just another dumb macho wanna-be fool who has absolutely NOTHING to show for his worthless existence.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

fantastic writeup

the NW call is very gutsy........... i'm thinking that Wisc owns that division forever now.... i think that the Big 10 needs some divisional realignment even if the geography doesn't support it. after all, weren't the atlanta braves and falcons in the western divsions of their leagues?

not sure if they'll be good enough to knock off USC but i think UCLA and arizona will be quite good this year. UCLA has alot of young defensive talent and arizona started five freshmen or something like that on defense.

Kiddpokerr
    Kiddpokerr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1042

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Begging to get your worthless arse kicked? I have forgotten more about football than you will ever know. I really should kick your worthless arse up one wall and down another, but to be honest, you are not worth the time. Just another dumb macho wanna-be fool who has absolutely NOTHING to show for his worthless existence.