Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Over on the SEC board, there was one Bama fan that said that Hurts should be benched and Bama fans and other SEC fans said he was crazy. He said he would bump the thread after Bama lost with Hurts or won with Tua. He bumped it.

1 guy out of hundreds of other people said it. That was a great call by Saban. I hate that it paid off. Those fukkers look stacked next year too. Freshman all over the damn field. The rich get richer.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Youre right I thought it was for a series since Ive seen many times a coach put the backup in for a series to get a message to the starter. I didnt think at that moment he'd keep him in the rest of the game. I dont think anybody did unless they scored on that drive, I dont think they scored on that drive.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Lane kiffin won

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Youre right I thought it was for a series since Ive seen many times a coach put the backup in for a series to get a message to the starter. I didnt think at that moment he'd keep him in the rest of the game. I dont think anybody did unless they scored on that drive, I dont think they scored on that drive.
    I really didn't think Bama was in trouble. I thought they'd make adjustments at half and do what they do. They were shooting themselves in the foot, especially that damn kicker who seemed to be missing on purpose.
    UGA really shit the bed. Can you imagine how much it sucks to be a Falcon and UGA fan (a friend of mine is). He had a huge futures bet on the Falcons that he didn't hedge like a dummy and now his Dawgs lose in epic fashion too. What are the odds of both teams losing like this? What a kick in the nuts.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Lane kiffin won
    Hurts will be wearing an FAU uniform next year for sure.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

I'm a Bama fan and I said it out loud that we needed Tua in. If y'all had seen the way he was throwing at the spring game to Jerry Jeudy...it was beautiful. He has a great eye and a quick release.

I hate our kicker. I think (hope) he is a senior. Or else they accidentally leave him in Georgia.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Call em like I see em
    Don’t see that happening ever
    Wow what a call
    Fact

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

of course it was the QB change

The guy looked unreal

Bama would of gotten buried without the change

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Guy has 40 TDs and 10 INTs and added 21 rushing TDs in two seasons. With 2 NC appearances. Did Dilfer do that?

Didn't realize the SEC was "shithole games", I was always told they were the best league in the country.
    Dude Saban gets the best talent way above everyone else. Will see how far Hurt goes in the draft. He sure as hell will never be even a third string quarterback. The kid sucks and he shows it every big game. He threw for a big 120 yards against Clemson and didn't break 250 yards the whole season. Put him on Temple and they go 0-11

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Dude Saban gets the best talent way above everyone else. Will see how far Hurt goes in the draft. He sure as hell will never be even a third string quarterback. The kid sucks and he shows it every big game. He threw for a big 120 yards against Clemson and didn't break 250 yards the whole season. Put him on Temple and they go 0-11
    As for the other kid everyone is blowing, his one touchdown pass wasn't even to the guy he was throwing to. He threw it to another guy and one of his other receivers sweep by and grabbed it. Lucky for him cause it would have been either picked or incomplete.

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

It was a great bowl season for quarterbacks from Hawaii. MacKenzie Milton was Hawaiin Gatorade Player of the Year
    in 2015 & Tua Tagovailoa was 1st team Hawaiin QB in both 2015 & 2016. They both made their names shine brightly
    during
    the 2017 bowl season.

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19225

Teams have had 2 years to get a thorough scouting report on Hurts. Not sure if Tua would have played all of the games this year if Bama would have had the same record? I do think Hurts should change positions to have a chance at the NFL. He has talent - time to run back some kicks - catch the ball in the slot type of stuff.

cmduchene
    cmduchene's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

crazy to hear tago kiffin say tago leaves bama if he does not enter that game at half.

First 12