gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Guy angle shoots his friends for Hamiltons but can't pay 100 for a +EV charity donation.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    The one backfield option they don't have however is a mobile quarterback, and if you look at the recent history of teams that were able to dethrone Bama and poke a hole in their defense, a common denominator among those teams is a quarterback who can do damage with his feet and make something out of nothing.

Even looking back at the last game, when I think of what Clemson was able to muster offensively (which wasn't much at all) a lot of their positive plays were the result of Kelly Bryant taking off when their was nothing available and the play had broken down.

Jake Fromm is a talented player but he's in the mold of the traditional pocket passing QB and a true freshman to boot. I just don't see how Georgia is going to be able to sustain drives. Their running back corps alone won't be enough. Bama is way more talented and disciplined on defense than Oklahoma. If Georgia can't get some big hitters in the passing game, they'll be in for a long night... and it's hard to hit the deep ball unless you get adequate pass protection.

Not saying it's impossible, but I don't see Bama losing the game outright. I'm personally on the Under, haven't touched the side.
    Alabama doesn't have nearly as many offensive weapons as Georgia. Their qb is nothing special either.

You're also sleeping too much on Georgia's defense. The only reason they gave up so many points was because the other team had the best qb in college football.Any college defense is going to look foolish.

They're not going to be giving that many points up to Hurts. Auburn showed us that when you apply pressure, Hurts begins to panic. And we all saw how good Georgia's pressure was during the 2nd half.

Kirby knows Saban inside and out. He will plan accordingly.

Georgia wins by 8.
    Last edited by BigBusiness; 01-07-18 at 11:42 PM.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

You're on the right side buddy

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    When has anyone beat a healthy alabama team without an elite quarterback?

And really it needs to be elite and a true duel threat.

Georgia is really good but you simply don't beat albama in the trenches.
    Georgia has more offensive weapons than Alabama and their defense has shown it can adjust accordingly to get the job done time and time again, just like when they adjusted to beat the shyt out of auburn in the rematch.

Alabama is not the same team that lost to Watson's tigers. They are clearly an inferior version of that Alabama team.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Guy's name is bigbusiness for a reason.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Straight cash homie. Too ez.

psufan
    psufan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4599

LMAO. Bama shut down Bryant with no td's in 2 red zone turnovers. That says it. Alabama doesn't lose when they aren't ranked # 1. it's just how it is. You really think Georgia's defense is that great when they were on their heels against Mayfield. Hurts vs a true freshman qb. I'll pick jalen hurts.

And the thing about Nick Saban and Kirby, its like bill bellichek and Bill obrien lmao. Kirby pawns saban's system in his own program. I promise you Saban will come out on top.

psufan

Also, Alabama's defense is full force healthy with the return of their linebackers, which was apparent in the clemson game.

jtoler

I know what UGA is gonna do or should do and if they do it which Id think Smart is smart enough to know then they will have a better chance to win. That is what Ohio State did the year they beat Bama, they never ran up the middle if they did it was always some kind of trickery involved where you didnt know who was getting the ball, but they mostly ran on the edges with delays, off tackle, pull blocking and the like. Bama had no answer for that, Smart was at Bama and knows them like the back of his hand, he'll know how to scheme to run against Bama. The qb has shown he's good enough and throws nice balls. Bama's defense coupled with Clemson's sudden inept offense is what won Bama's last game. Clemson looked horrible but was still in the game until the miscues in the 3rd quarter. 6 days not really long to prepare for a national title game, I want to take UGA, the only reason I havent made a bet yet is because Im still putting more thought into it, Bama had a much easier game than UGA, that doesnt bode well for UGA. Normally Id fade UGA after such a game and just might. K Im thinking because of how both of their last games were, Imma try to get Bama at 3, think there is more of a chance UGA is stale. Opps maybe I shouldnt have posted this here in this thread. Good luck though bro.
    Last edited by jtoler; 01-08-18 at 12:27 AM.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I know what UGA is gonna do or should do and if they do it which Id think Smart is smart enough to know then they will have a better chance to win. That is what Ohio State did the year they beat Bama, they never ran up the middle if they did it was always some kind of trickery involved where you didnt know who was getting the ball, but they mostly ran on the edges with delays, off tackle, pull blocking and the like. Bama had no answer for that, Smart was at Bama and knows them like the back of his hand, he'll know how to scheme to run against Bama. The qb has shown he's good enough and throws nice balls. Bama's defense coupled with Clemson's sudden inept offense is what won Bama's last game. Clemson looked horrible but was still in the game until the miscues in the 3rd quarter. 6 days not really long to prepare for a national title game, I want to take UGA, the only reason I havent made a bet yet is because Im still putting more thought into it, Bama had a much easier game than UGA, that doesnt bode well for UGA. Normally Id fade UGA after such a game and just might. K Im thinking because of how both of their last games were, Imma try to get Bama at 3, think there is more of a chance UGA is stale. Opps maybe I shouldnt have posted this here in this thread. Good luck though bro.
    Clemson was right there with bama until that lineman interception.

It's actually great that Georgia played oklahoma in a hard fought game. It's what they needed. All of the rust is completely gone. They just knocked off the team with the heisman qb. Now that the defense has taken care of Baker Mayfield, their confidence is sky high and their saying Jaylen who????

That easy game against Clemson actually hurt them. Bama is gonna show up with rust that has still not been shaken off after well over a month while Georgia has been finely oiled this entire time.

Baker Mayfield was exactly who Georgia needed. He was the key to Georgia beating Bama.

They've been battle tested and most of all THEY'RE HEALTHY.

Georgia by 8.
    Last edited by BigBusiness; 01-08-18 at 12:46 AM.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Clemson was right there with bama until that lineman interception.

It's actually great that Georgia played oklahoma in a hard fought game. It's what they needed. All of the rust is completely gone. They just knocked off the team with the heisman qb. Now that the defense has taken care of Baker Mayfield, their confidence is sky high and their saying Jaylen who????

That easy game against Clemson actually hurt them. Bama is gonna show up with rust that has still not been shaken off after well over a month while Georgia has been finely oiled this entire time.

Baker Mayfield was exactly who Georgia needed. He was the key to Georgia beating Bama.

They've been battle tested and most of all THEY'RE HEALTHY.

Georgia by 8.
    Yeah Im going back and forth in my head, I was thinking UGA first, then Bama, but still not entirely sure. I dont think Bama is gonna run all over UGA so that means Bama is gonna have to make some noise in the passing game, hit a deep ball or two or get enough 15 yard plays or short routes that turn into long runs. On the other hand, if Bama stops UGA run game for a while stopping it the entire game is another thing. AU did it the first game and thats what kinda scares me, because Bama can do that too if UGA schemed the same way as they did that game or whatever they were doing, they couldnt get anything going by running that game. Also lets not forget, although he's looked good thus far, UGA still has a true freshman qb leading them, if he made some costly errors in the game we'd be kicking ourselves for taking a true frosh in such a big game. One last thing, Bama is so hungry, they had this title just about won last year and because of a tired defense and a pick play by Clemson that caused them to lose on the final play. Thats huge motivation for Bama and youd think that and the fact that its Bama has to be a big reason this number opened off the key 3 because rating wise Bama is 3 pts better but UGA has played the much harder schedule.
    Last edited by jtoler; 01-08-18 at 01:06 AM.

psufan

Should be a good one!

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Alabama doesn't have nearly as many offensive weapons as Georgia. Their qb is nothing special either.

You're also sleeping too much on Georgia's defense. The only reason they gave up so many points was because the other team had the best qb in college football.Any college defense is going to look foolish.

They're not going to be giving that many points up to Hurts. Auburn showed us that when you apply pressure, Hurts begins to panic. And we all saw how good Georgia's pressure was during the 2nd half.

Kirby knows Saban inside and out. He will plan accordingly.

Georgia wins by 8.
    I have seen this sentence several times leading up to this game. When people say it they are always using it in a positive way thinking that somehow Georgia has an edge yet statistics actually have proven to tell a very different tail.

The reality is Saban is 11-0 against former assistants, outscoring them 430-111. That turns out to be an average of 39-10 per ass beating. Maybe this will be the time someone can break through.

psufan

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I have seen this sentence several times leading up to this game. When people say it they are always using it in a positive way thinking that somehow Georgia has an edge yet statistics actually have proven to tell a very different tail.

The reality is Saban is 11-0 against former assistants, outscoring them 430-111. That turns out to be an average of 39-10 per ass beating. Maybe this will be the time someone can break through.
    I like this post lol

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by psufan View Post
    I like this post lol
    The devil is in the details, 11-0 against inferior teams, is UGA inferior to this year's Bama, that is the question. Im sure Bama was favored in each of those games and probably by more than 4 pts. All of those past Bama teams Id be willing to bet are better than this years' Bama. The lone team on the list is FSU this season whose qb got injured. I think the motivation route for Bama goes further in this one couple with last week's exhausting effort by UGA and the assortment of blitz packages they are gonna cook up for the frosh.
    Last edited by jtoler; 01-08-18 at 04:03 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: psufan

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    The devil is in the details, 11-0 against inferior teams, is UGA inferior to this year's Bama, that is the question. Im sure Bama was favored in each of those games and probably by more than 4 pts. All of those teams Id be willing to bet are better than this years' Bama. The lone team on the list is FSU this season whose qb got injured. I think the motivation route for Bama goes further in this one couple with last week's exhausting effort by UGA and the assortment of blitz packages they are gonna cook up for the frosh.
    Toler, when isn't Bama favorites? Seriously. My whole point was just because a guy coached under Saban doesn't give him any kind of edge. There is zero evidence to prove that and, as shown before, it actually quite the opposite.

By the way Francois was injured in garbage time in that game. The game was over. Kind of why I was so pissed that he got injured to begin with. There was no coming back and Jimbo just left him in there to throw every down against that pass rush. He took big hit after big hit.

I don't really want to see Saban win another fukin championship but that is probably what is going to happen. Saban is the college version of the hoody. They rarely lose these games.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: psufan

psufan

The only thing I see being the x factor, is the game being in Atlanta, and there being 31 seniors on georgia's squad. It may come down to turnovers.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Good luck with your $8 bet.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Winning oasis

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

This is a ballsy bet , not because Alabama is unbeatable
    but becaise Georgia doesn’t fit the mold as the prototypical type
    of team to take down a powerhouse like the well rounded and coached Alabama team
    in a championship game type setting

Georgia believe it or not will have a tough time running the ball consistently
    becaise of the constant snap by snap penetration by Bamas front group

Fromm is a solid enough QB but not the type of QB to give Bama fits
    he won’t be able to snap the ball survey the field and then hit we on tight routes
    the type of QBs are the ones that extend plays with their feet and break out of the pocket
    to then find a receiver who has broke pen coverage after a while
    If the running game isn’t caising linemen and safeties to draw coverage
    then there is al ost no chance Fromm can sit in the pocket and deliver strikes
    to a subpar receiving squad at best.

The He only way Georgia wins this str8 up if those 2 backs
    break a shit ton of tackles or bust through the line after being touched
    and even then if the broken tackle slows them down Bama swarming defense
    should come inand gobble them up before a huge play is made

Fromm will most likely look his age when trying to stick pin point passes in there
    on 3 rd and 8 or longer for most of the drives

Bama isn’t explosive on offense but methodical on getting the game plan executed
    as I said before in another thread , they are the New England Patriots of NCAAF

doubt u really bet 8 k and If you haven’t yet .... reconsider and not play so much on this
    one game , I’m going to go a bit bigger than I normally do on Alabama
    but still not nowhere on the same universe as 8k ......l

But it’s your money , or pretend money or whatever
    land it’s not like it’s impossible bet to win but it’s going to take a freshman
    QB to play with Drew Brees type accuracy for 4 quarters
    either way like ur boy Tupac said , only god can judge me
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: psufan, and Winning oasis

pabonaparte
    bobbywaves aka the chosen one
    pabonaparte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Quote Originally Posted by bonusguy View Post
    if you really have 8k its drug money
    If your pitch doesn't end with 'and cops can't do shit', your startup idea sucks!

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    That’s a bad play Alabama will stop the run
    So many things...may do a write up,if time allows.Georgia will come out passing,to set up the run !! Yes Saban is a great coach....yea,yea, aware he is 11-0 vs former asst. and all wins by 14+ points.Georgia still has a very good "D", it may be hard to remember this,since OK put up 45 and Bama did great vs Clemson. Dogs got nothing to loose ,while Bama and their fan base expect nothing short of a win.....pressure on Bama...yea .yea I know,they have been there and done that......Wow looks like I wrote a mini post.....as for stats,nothing much to talk about since,they are all reflected in the price of the game !....................................... ...........Good luck to all !!

RPP
    RPP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

You're on the right side here. Hope it works out.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by RPP View Post
    You're on the right side here. Hope it works out.
    I know I'm on the right side.

Winning oasis
    Winning oasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7651

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    This is a ballsy bet , not because Alabama is unbeatable
    but becaise Georgia doesn’t fit the mold as the prototypical type
    of team to take down a powerhouse like the well rounded and coached Alabama team
    in a championship game type setting
    Georgia believe it or not will have a tough time running the ball consistently
    becaise of the constant snap by snap penetration by Bamas front group

Fromm is a solid enough QB but not the type of QB to give Bama fits
    he won’t be able to snap the ball survey the field and then hit we on tight routes
    the type of QBs are the ones that extend plays with their feet and break out of the pocket
    to then find a receiver who has broke pen coverage after a while
    If the running game isn’t caising linemen and safeties to draw coverage
    then there is al ost no chance Fromm can sit in the pocket and deliver strikes
    to a subpar receiving squad at best.

The He only way Georgia wins this str8 up if those 2 backs
    break a shit ton of tackles or bust through the line after being touched
    and even then if the broken tackle slows them down Bama swarming defense
    should come inand gobble them up before a huge play is made

Fromm will most likely look his age when trying to stick pin point passes in there
    on 3 rd and 8 or longer for most of the drives

Bama isn’t explosive on offense but methodical on getting the game plan executed
    as I said before in another thread , they are the New England Patriots of NCAAF

doubt u really bet 8 k and If you haven’t yet .... reconsider and not play so much on this
    one game , I’m going to go a bit bigger than I normally do on Alabama
    but still not nowhere on the same universe as 8k ......l

But it’s your money , or pretend money or whatever
    land it’s not like it’s impossible bet to win but it’s going to take a freshman
    QB to play with Drew Brees type accuracy for 4 quarters
    either way like ur boy Tupac said , only god can judge me
    "This". Well written, solid points. Age and experience (and Saban) will tip the scales to Alabama. GL though.

Dilo
    Big bets win big money
    Dilo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 953

What is the payout

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Never bet big against a program like Alabama IMO.... you don't fade the Pats in NFL, UNC or KY in nbaab....you have balls..

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Agree w Fidel....Bama is too solid all around and will find weak spots and make a few big plays on offense.... not a chance I'd fade a healthy motivated Alabama team...

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

The key word in the title of this thread is DROP.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by Dilo View Post
    What is the payout
    Got it at +173. $21,840

$8000 already locked in.

We gettin this paper tonight n1ggas.

Going to the strip club right after this win.

psufan

I like my 14k wager better

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by psufan View Post
    I like my 14k wager better
    I have no reason to lie. I have shown my bank account balances and tickets in the past with my screen name attached to them. It's not my fault that so many of you motherfukers are broke as shyt.

It's too easy to make money in this world. Steal, chop some cars, sell drugs, pimp some hoes, (I don't give a damn how cold it is out there. They better get their skank asses out there and make me my money) extort etc.

Use your f****** imaginations you f****** c*** and you too can stack some paper.
    Last edited by BigBusiness; 01-08-18 at 02:16 PM.

psufan

Haha, whatever helps you sleep at night. Someone will come out on top.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

I have no reason to lie. I have shown My bank account balances and tickets in the past with my screen name attached to them. It's not my fault that so many of you motherfukers are broke as shyt.

It's too easy to make money in this world. Steal, sell drugs, pimp some hoes, extort etc.

Use your f****** imaginations you f****** c*** and you too can stack some paper.
    Arguably the greatest pep-talk SBR has ever seen!!!

psufan

Misery does love company.

First 12345 Last