Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Throw the ball

Fuk 2 times now oklahoma had a chance to win it and put it away and u dont once either time. Fuk might as well bring stoops back for this bullshit callin

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9438

That ************ Lincoln Riley should walk home. What a coward. He had three shots to end that game and didn't let Mayfield throw the ball. Just incredible.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

throw it

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    That ************ Lincoln Riley should walk home. What a coward. He had three shots to end that game and didn't let Mayfield throw the ball. Just incredible.
    Yup another coach wastin a shitload of talent at oklahoma

Seattle Slew

At least drop him back, he can run the ball too. They needed two first downs to end the game up 7 and he runs a dumb option play on 3rd and 3. Then he doesn't pass once down 3 in OT?

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Way too conservative the whole 2nd half and OT. Riley’s gonads shriveled up

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

No kidding. Let’s rely on our shitty defense and kicker instead of our Heisman QB and #1 offense.

I’m so pissed.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24927

I felt like they shoulda gone for it on 4th and less than a yard in that first OT rather than trot out the kicking team. They let Georgia hang around way too long when they had multiple opportunities to slam the door and it ultimately bit them in the ass.

Renegades

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    No kidding. Let’s rely on our shitty defense and kicker instead of our Heisman QB and #1 offense.

I’m so pissed.
    Thats right, go with the strength of your team. No way in hell oklahoma was going to stop them. Win it with your offense

bonusguy
    bonusguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1445

had mayfield u300 yards passing. miracle win because lincoln riley was a scared turtle 2nd half

if he just lets baker do his thing he throws for 450 yards and they win easy

Renegades

Do you think mayfield got hurt when that guy cracked him while he was on the ground? Maybe his shoulder was banged up??

Eddy Munny

The squib kick (more like an onside) to close the first half was mind-numbingly stupid too. Two plays later Georgia nails a 55 yard FG that obviously proved fatal.

bonusguy

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    Do you think mayfield got hurt when that guy cracked him while he was on the ground? Maybe his shoulder was banged up??
    how would we know. he basically never tried to throw it more than 10 yards the entire 2nd half

and he never got treatment. lincoln riley just went into a shell. i saw it after they recieved the ball and then got stopped to open the 2nd half. he had fear in his eyes. pussy coach

Renegades

I never have been and never will be a fan of the squib kick. Guy was banging them 5 yards deep in the end zone. Kick the damn ball and go cover

Eddy Munny

It's a damn shame that Oklahoma isn't going to the title game because Mayfield and that offense would provide the most entertainment value bar none. Georgia versus Alabama/Clemson is just going to be a defensive oriented slobberknocker.

bonusguy

if the pace of this alabama game continues and they win it. im taking bama -6 or whatever it is for a max wager. UGA will be gassed and bama will roll over them by 21

Seattle Slew

That was insane as well. Unless you think the guy is going the distance, what's the point? Cover the kick.

I never have been and never will be a fan of the squib kick. Guy was banging them 5 yards deep in the end zone. Kick the damn ball and go cover

Clutchut12

Absolutely, probably the dummest fkin play in football the squib kick. I swear these coaches just want to try to prove there smarter then everyone instead of just doin the obvious and what got them there