antsherratt26
    antsherratt26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

Penn State

Loading up on Penn state ML tomorrow at 4/5. Huskies wont be able to handle the best player in college football and this impressive lions D can shut down Browning. 45-31 Nittany Lions

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13510

Agree. On them -2.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

bettors are way more confident than the fans

the analysis guy on the 247 site even picked UW

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by antsherratt26 View Post
    Loading up on Penn state ML tomorrow at 4/5. Huskies wont be able to handle the best player in college football and this impressive lions D can shut down Browning. 45-31 Nittany Lions
    The best player in college football? Are you out of your mind or just another Penn State homer? The Pac 12 is terrible this year, but apparently no one believes that because the line has not changed. I guess that indicates just how over rated Penn State really is. This is a tough game to pick because both teams are afraid to play a decent non-con schedule and neither team won when they had to. Still, with the down year the Pac 12 is having, it is hard to pass on Penn State at -2. One thing to remember. Franklin is weak away from home, with a 6-8 S/U record in the past 3 years. UDub is 10-5 S/U in the same period.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

UW is just like WSU FRAUD......kicker to coach...
    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    The best player in college football? Are you out of your mind or just another Penn State homer? The Pac 12 is terrible this year, but apparently no one believes that because the line has not changed. I guess that indicates just how over rated Penn State really is. This is a tough game to pick because both teams are afraid to play a decent non-con schedule and neither team won when they had to. Still, with the down year the Pac 12 is having, it is hard to pass on Penn State at -2. One thing to remember. Franklin is weak away from home, with a 6-8 S/U record in the past 3 years. UDub is 10-5 S/U in the same period.

reigle9

yeah totally crazy to say he's the best player...like most of america and scouts think

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

RIght lol...talks of him going #1...
    Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    yeah totally crazy to say he's the best player...like most of america and scouts think

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

BigdaddyQH is the best player!! Duh!

antsherratt26

Out of my mind for saying a player many/most are suggesting will go top 3 is the best in college football? What a ridiculous comment. In my opinion he is the best, you dont have to agree but im not the only one who thinks it.

psufan
    psufan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4599

Penn state will rolllllll #BigTenwinsemall

mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

Pac 10/12 has always been exposed as less talented when facing good teams from across the country. As an Oregon resident and Duck fan I've seen the pattern play itself out over and over. Refer to tonight's Ohio St. v. USC game. Not even close.

Pac 12 ball is often fun to watch but when the chips are down it gets ugly.

psufan

I honestly think Pac12 has as good talent but the play style is just more chill. So as a conference everyone plays chill and high scoring but when they play teams that aren't like that it exposes them. I dk if its coaching or talent..

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

The concern I would have is UW is solid against the run and if they stop Barkley, what else does PSU have?

BreesIsTheGOAT
    BreesIsTheGOAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 848

Two defenses that are very similar stat wise. Two scoring defenses that are very close stat wise. I’d like PSU at anything under 3 and Washington anything over 3

psufan

mcsorley is a passing threat and he has nfl caliber receivers

Saluki09
    Saluki09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    The concern I would have is UW is solid against the run and if they stop Barkley, what else does PSU have?
    They couldn’t even stop an injured Byrce Love

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6423

Too many on psu I’ll pass on this game

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

We have another "men against boys" situation here.

antsherratt26

no good that Barkley kid is he

reigle9

my favorite part of the internet is that obnoxious insecure loser that's wrong about everything he says

as big of a douchebag he is, i think his dikk isn't even the inch min to be a cop like he says he was

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Fuk. Penn state better not blow this.

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus84 View Post
    Fuk. Penn state better not blow this.
    game never felt close, score was scary

antsherratt26

And again, Saquon Barkley is the best player in college football.

reigle9

don't gloat for stating the obvious

bbq is a frustrated pos that can't get anything right and hates everyone else for it

he's as big of a loser than you can imagine...like movie level pos loser
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stefan084

reigle9

bbq >>>>>>>>>> reggie bush

Reggie Bush‏Verified account @ReggieBush 5h5 hours ago

Penn State can play some football! They have the total package wish the college football playoff system included top 10 teams, first 2 teams get first round bye and play it out from there

i wouldn't be doing this for anyone but him, i want to make sure that anyone that didn't realize he's the most useless pos in the cfb section because of the way he talks...just needs to know better

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2912

The better team won, Pettis at full strength would have been interesting though.

reigle9

Every team is banged up. PSU has a 1-2 round corner that was ko'd in the preseason.

Fun game, I had 0 confidence going in.

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

how is he not the best player? penn states o-line is not very good and he still did incredible things. of course he didn't win the heisman (most overrated trophy in sports) because his team isn't in the playoff games and he wasn't a qb in a pass happy offense. It's like saying barry sanders sucked because he was on the Detroit Lions. also non-con schedule or not PSU played the 4th toughest strength of schedule this year. I'd love to hear who you would have over him. so lets see, 11-2 vs 4th best strength of schedule and ranked 9th is overrated. do you actually watch college football and do you actually hear the sh#t that comes out of your mouth when you talk?

reigle9

He's never watched him, doesn't know he gets hit 3 yards in the backfield 80% of the time. See my post explaining his shitness.

psufan

Saquon will go top 3 pick

reigle9

It's going to be interesting. I'm hoping the browns go qb with both of their picks lol

reigle9

all of these qb's suck, that's not a hot take, i'm the fukkin qb whisper-er...rudolph is going to end up being the best pro

maybe chubb or a d-player lights up the combine and goes 1, but right now, barkley is the big favorite in my eyes

edit - i'm looking at the possibilities and it's just not there, wide open for barkley to go 1...people are going to be comparing him to bo jackson every 5 seconds at the combine, i fully expect him to joke everything

sub 4.4
    over 40 vert
    benches more than most of the lineman
    he'll break the all time 3-cone, people will think the time is wrong

will have the best interview in the history of the combine
    Last edited by reigle9; 12-31-17 at 05:31 PM.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1797

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    all of these qb's suck, that's not a hot take, i'm the fukkin qb whisper-er...rudolph is going to end up being the best pro

maybe chubb or a d-player lights up the combine and goes 1, but right now, barkley is the big favorite in my eyes

edit - i'm looking at the possibilities and it's just not there, wide open for barkley to go 1...people are going to be comparing him to bo jackson every 5 seconds at the combine, i fully expect him to joke everything

sub 4.4
    over 40 vert
    benches more than most of the lineman
    he'll break the all time 3-cone, people will think the time is wrong

will have the best interview in the history of the combine

I, naturally have been a Penn State fan my entire life. I don't often add much to these type conversations but it is not only Penn State it is the entire Big 10 that got very little respect. They are a much better conference than most thought. Ohio State proved that they could play with any team in the country, when they want to. That includes the four teams today.

What is impressive to me is that logically thinking Penn State will now be able to compete in the getting the best with the Alabamas and other great teams. Guys, lets face some facts, you can't win unless you have the best talent available. There are exceptions naturally, sometimes teams without the best talent do win, but they still have great players. And the opposite is also true. Think throughout the decades how many times USC had great talent, I mean super talent and didn't win it. Often they didn't even show up. That I think is coaching.

But the bottom line is you must get great talent. This coach for Penn State is not only personable, and likeable he is also black. That is not a racist comment it is simply true. I think, excusing unforeseen circumstances, this Penn State team will be heard from in the next decade or so.
    Last edited by dante1; 01-01-18 at 11:27 AM.