goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

I felt like that yesterday with Arizona and bc. Gotta make a rule, stay away from vtech. These losers can never come through on a big stage

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

I love the ACC as much as the next guy (my favorite conference) but even I faded Va Tech in this spot and took the BETTER team with the much more explosive offense...truth be told, this game might have indeed been different if not for the fumble at the 1 yd line which would have made the score hokies 14 - 3 ...but today's rules, even in college but more especially in the NFL, are geared to help the offenses and encourage more passing and more scoring...another reason is at the most important position...Josh Jackson is going to be a good QB in another couple of years...he's only a freshman and still needs some seasoning...Mason Rudolph is probably the best QB in the country and NFL ready...huge advantage for the Cowboys.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    I love the ACC as much as the next guy (my favorite conference) but even I faded Va Tech in this spot and took the BETTER team with the much more explosive offense...truth be told, this game might have indeed been different if not for the fumble at the 1 yd line which would have made the score hokies 14 - 3 ...but today's rules, even in college but more especially in the NFL, are geared to help the offenses and encourage more passing and more scoring...another reason is at the most important position...Josh Jackson is going to be a good QB in another couple of years...he's only a freshman and still needs some seasoning...Mason Rudolph is probably the best QB in the country and NFL ready...huge advantage for the Cowboys.
    Pretty much everything that could go wrong, went wrong. If Jackson didn't take the sack at the very end, they likely just kick that FG and a push at worst for tech backers. Did you see the last FG by OKST? That FG basically summed up VTech's luck in that game, somehow it corrected itself curved back in the upright.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Pretty much everything that could go wrong, went wrong. If Jackson didn't take the sack at the very end, they likely just kick that FG and a push at worst for tech backers. Did you see the last FG by OKST? That FG basically summed up VTech's luck in that game, somehow it corrected itself curved back in the upright.
    that's why it's called gambling, bro...we can play this game of "what if's" all day long...if Gundy had kicked the FG earlier in the 4th quarter when they were in the red zone instead of going for it on 4th down, the final margin of victory would have been 33 - 21.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    that's why it's called gambling, bro...but we can play this game of "what if's" all day...if Gundy had kicked the FG earlier in the 4th quarter when they were in the red zone instead of going for it on 4th down, the final margin of victory would have been 33 - 21.
    Oh I know. Lost the bet. Just sucks how it went down. I've been doing this for years, nothing new. At the same time I had Seton Hall, that had no business covering. Pretty sure the only time they covered was the last few seconds of the game.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Oh I know. Lost the bet. Just sucks how it went down. I've been doing this for years, nothing new. At the same time I had Seton Hall -5, that had no business covering. Pretty sure the only time they covered was the last few seconds of the game.
    Yep, it all evens out. I had Iowa yesterday and they didn’t really deserve to cover

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    My luck as of late the way this game unfolded.
    Don't chase Twiz and be out of money before the weekend. This is playing out exactly like last year but completely reversed. The big prizes will come Saturday and the big two games MOnday. Also who ever needs to win in the NFL and the line is suspicious, u can bank on that team not covering. I actually took Ok State in the second half for a small amount. It takes ten buffalo's to drag me and make a pick on a public side but i did it cause of what happen last year. Public is killing it this year in the bowls. Last year they couldn't buy a win. This will change mark my words.

First 12