kufan11
    kufan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Virginia/Navy

Ok so last night i thought it was a good idea to take Virginia over Navy, but this morning im having buyers remorse. Virginia comes in winning 1 of last 6 games and Navy comes in winning 1 of last 7, but they are calling this the Military Bowl and it is being played at Navy. Seems like Navy should win just based on that. Most reviews i have read say ohh well Virginia already played GT a team witht he triple option and won, but they won like 40-38 or something, not really stopping it, but more just outscoring them, in a game lacking defense.

Anyone leaning one way or the other? Thinking about hedging.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

I'm on Virginia ML +107 and Virginia -2.5 +102 (early)

This game should see a lot of lead changes so I am not worried if we need to hedge out with LIVE BETTING.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Following steam, small parlay Navy ML/ under 51.5. Strictly for action.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Im on virginia.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

If you wager on this game, you are truly desperate for action. Two totally forgettable teams. Dom is at least honest about it. He has to play for the action. If you think you are a swharp gambler, then why are you playing this game. People who are desperate for action play these types of games. People who sit back, and jump on opportunities (like my call on Purdue last night which I made 10 days ago) put your money into their wallets.

jmbrandt87
    jmbrandt87's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    If you wager on this game, you are truly desperate for action. Two totally forgettable teams. Dom is at least honest about it. He has to play for the action. If you think you are a swharp gambler, then why are you playing this game. People who are desperate for action play these types of games. People who sit back, and jump on opportunities (like my call on Purdue last night which I made 10 days ago) put your money into their wallets.
    Dude why are you always so angry? I feel like i've never seen you post something positive before, just bitterness and dickhead comments. You sir, are a douche! :-)

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Or some gamblers dont rely on making minimal bets. Sone rely on smaller amounts and betting more frequently. It's always 50 50.

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

You’re talking about the Purdue game that you won last minute on?