BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Early Bowl Overall Results

8-6 for the Dogs, which figures out to a bit over 57%. Once again, the Dogs cover more early bowl games than the favorites do. Now 57% is not earth shaking, but my guess is that at least 80% of the people who claim to wager in here would love to end the season with a 57% win rate. Now I realize that few of you in here actually wager on these games. You would much rather shoot your mouths off and then be made to look like fools. For the men in here that actually do wager, things get a bit tougher now. The favorites used to cover most New Years 6 Bowl games, until the advent of the playoff system. Now things are tougher because there is actually a legitimate attempt to match up good teams in those games. Just look at the lines. Bama -3 over Clemson in the Sugar Bowl. UGA -2 over OU in the Rose Bowl. Penn State -2 over UDub in the Fiesta Bowl. Then the bigger lines. Wisconsin -6 1/2 over Miami in the Orange Bowl. Ohio State -7 1/2 over USC in the Cotton Bowl, and Auburn -9 1/2 over UCF in the Peach Bowl. Tough games to pick. Much tougher than in the early 2000's when USC and the Pac 12 in general would hammer the Big 10.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow,what would we do without your expert analysis after the fact?

Keep fighting the fight, BDQH........

1to1000
    1to1000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1367

Bigfool continues with is stupid posting. What happened to your 44% record, you ever get to 50%, lol.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Wow,what would we do without your expert analysis after the fact?

Keep fighting the fight, BDQH........

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

For the longest time I only saw big daddy hammer people without any picks or advice--just pure slander.....lately though, his insite has been spot on. I'm liking the new, mellower big daddy

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

How's the record with regards toward the better defense so far ?

Kiddpokerr
    Kiddpokerr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1042

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    How's the record with regards toward the better defense so far ?
    12-2 so far.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddpokerr View Post
    12-2 so far.
    Bingo

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Pickem2win View Post
    For the longest time I only saw big daddy hammer people without any picks or advice--just pure slander.....lately though, his insite has been spot on. I'm liking the new, mellower big daddy
    TY. The truth be known, I have given up on the posters in here. 90% of them are phonies. I do enjoy nailing their arses to the cross and running them out of here, like Phat and his lying crew. The one thing that most everyone in here does not understand is the fact that certain people in this nation can find out anything they want about anyone they want. I suggest that everyone in here remember that.

The best advice I can offer anyone in here is this. Do your homework. Stop trying to find handouts and do not tail people. Never listen to anyone in here and just blindly follow them. If you think their information has some merit, do your homework and figure it out yourself. The one thing that amazes me is the utter stupidity of some people in here. They do not know who is playing where. They ask questions that are easily found on the CBS and ESPN sites. This shows me that people, especially the "macho" age group (Males, 21-40) are basically lazy and are just looking for a handout. The truth of the matter is that entire age group are amongst the dumbest we have ever had. The fact that women have passed you clowns up must really piss you off.

1to1000

Bigfool, the only thing only thing you found out about is I've been banging your wife for 2yrs, lol

1to1000

44%, and you got your ass nailed when you lost your game of the year, lol...only the bigfool

1to1000

Slipknot I have seen you since fade away exposed your sorry ads picks, lol