paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    Wonder if that TD ruined any bets. I'm guessing not, every bet, even teasers, should have already won/lost without that TD, both on the spread or on total.
    Killed the ny 10 point teasers with sd state +3.5

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

can't believe san diego state defense is that bad you know they are going to run the ball every time and still can't stop it

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51409

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Do any of you ever feel like you "will" a play to happen? I had Army -2.5 (live) and I thought of that last play in my head. I almost could feel a lateral return for a TD to cover... and then boom!

I grabbed Army live -2.5. I remember at the time I could have gotten Army Ml -135 but I thought to myself. There is no way this game is going to end under 3....then they went for two.

Needless to say, that last play will probably be my favorite play of the bowl season.

Haha, nice! Yes I guess that TD definitely made some difference in live bets even if bets before game probably were unaffected. Good hit!

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51409

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    can't believe san diego state defense is that bad you know they are going to run the ball every time and still can't stop it

Yes, same. Unbelievable basically two guys running on every single play or close, and they still manage to average like 7 yards per carry or something absurd. Ahh well, never know what to expect in these less important bowls. Guess am too used to watching NFL where it's all seasoned pros.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4508

The trick play instead of giving it to Penny to go up 14 late 3rd probably hurt SD St the most, though they still had the lead and enough to win/cover

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I may just fade any bowl teams SDSU beat. Very Athletic team, but multiple mental mistakes.

Lost the bowl game but Good careers in hospitality ahead for the Aztec football players

First 12