Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Bowl Mania Time Let's Go!!!!

North Texas vs Troy Over 62 (+100)

Should be 1-0 hopefully!

Love Boise +7.5!! Not sure why the line is so high? I took a little ML +245 as well. They could easily win SU! Oregon has a RB sitting out for the NFL and their coach left. I can see them just mailing it in today and Boise is a proud program that travels well!!

GL!!

Fred The Hammer

Rooting for all the late $ on N Texas. Caught a big big break with that defensive TD return off a bad shotgun snap. I took Over 61.5 and almost took Troy -4. They def own the line of scrimmage and should cover

MSPORT
    MSPORT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    North Texas vs Troy Over 62 (+100)

Should be 1-0 hopefully!

Love Boise +7.5!! Not sure why the line is so high? I took a little ML +245 as well. They could easily win SU! Oregon has a RB sitting out for the NFL and their coach left. I can see them just mailing it in today and Boise is a proud program that travels well!!

GL!!

Too many people are putting too much stock in Taggerts departure. Cristobal is a team favorite.. they’re not mailing his 1st head coaching game in.

Oregon is too good offensively even w/o Freeman.

Fred The Hammer

1-0...beats the alternative

7-0 Boise as well!!!

Fred The Hammer

Bang 14-0 for the Boise Blue

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Bang 14-0 for the Boise Blue

Nice ! Any late game plays?

Fred The Hammer

Boise should be up 24? Totally dominating and getting turnovers but blowing opportunities?

I like Colorado State/Marshall Over 58...bought .5 pt. Col State is scoring 33.8 and giving up 27.5 per game. Small parlay with Col State -3. They're more explosive and have played tougher opponents, but not sure how motivated they'll be. Also game is much closer to Colorado obviously...crowd advantage. Still playing Over primarily and parlay CS-3

Fred The Hammer

Finally a TD in the Col St/Marshall game. Calling back a TD hurt!

Adding: Arkansas State -3

Ark State and Troy are just better then the Conf USA teams. I almost took Troy and couldn't pull the trigger. Ark State 4-2 ATS on the road and MT is 1-5 ATS. Ark State also goes bowling every year....more experience!

Fred The Hammer

Boise should be up 24? Totally dominating and getting turnovers but blowing opportunities?

I like Colorado State/Marshall Over 58...bought .5 pt. Col State is scoring 33.8 and giving up 27.5 per game. Small parlay with Col State -3. They're more explosive and have played tougher opponents, but not sure how motivated they'll be. Also game is much closer to Colorado obviously...crowd advantage. Still playing Over primarily and parlay CS-3

35 point 2nd quarter.....NOT BAD BABY!!!!

Fred The Hammer

Great angle here 2nd half for Col State imo....lets see how the 2Q ends up but

They have their top 2 RBs coming back from 1st half suspension. They'll be fresh and the BIGGER ANGLE imo is that this game is at 5000 ft elevation and Col State is used to that!! Marshall is not!! Col State for me 2nd half either way!!!!

Fred The Hammer

Colorado State -3.5 2nd half. Not huge...as long as game goes Over 58 can still turn a profit!!

LETS DO IT

BreesIsTheGOAT
    BreesIsTheGOAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 848

Finally a TD in the Col St/Marshall game. Calling back a TD hurt!

Adding: Arkansas State -3

Ark State and Troy are just better then the Conf USA teams. I almost took Troy and couldn't pull the trigger. Ark State 4-2 ATS on the road and MT is 1-5 ATS. Ark State also goes bowling every year....more experience!
    Not saying that’s not the right play but that 1-5 ATS is not remotely close to compare anything. They have the best player on the field tonight in their QB, and he missed a good bit of the season with injury

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by BreesIsTheGOAT View Post
    Not saying that’s not the right play but that 1-5 ATS is not remotely close to compare anything. They have the best player on the field tonight in their QB, and he missed a good bit of the season with injury
    I made almost $300 on Boise...just risking $115 on this one. Not impressed with Stockstill that much though? Isn't he a lefty? Ark State is just better and more experienced in my book

Col State COMING ALIVE 4th QUARTER!!!!!!!!

Fred The Hammer

TD RAMS!!!!! Lets go...playing close to home at elevation.....CLOSE IT OUT!!!

Fred The Hammer

COMEON NOW!!! Won the total by 1 point and up .5 pt with Col State 2nd half -3.5!!!!!

No back breaker TD please?

Fred The Hammer

3-0 today....lets see if the Red Wolves can make it perfect? Crushing the punter on 3rd/taxi ride wasn't a good move?

Fred The Hammer

Well lets see? A minor bs bowl tonite but someone will win! I like Under 67 on Bovada! Their lines are always BS, but if you like dogs or Unders then you have to have an account with them. Akron is only 3-10 Over this year and FlAtl is only 2-5 Over at home. I can't lay 23 or whatever?

Small play for me....2.5x this much on La Tech +5 tomorrow and 4x as much on San Diego State -6 on Saturday. The line is creeping up on SD State so get it now and buy .5 to 6 if you want! They're wayyyyy too much for Army!! San Diego State is my bowl pick of the year!!!

GL Tonite!!

Fred The Hammer

Winner

Bigger win tomorrow. I think LT gets it straight up!!

Fred The Hammer

Winner

Bigger win tomorrow. I think LT gets it straight up!!

LT....Jesus 42 points 1st half!

Snapping necks and cashing checks

Red22
    Red22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6618

LT....Jesus 42 points 1st half!

Snapping necks and cashing checks
    Good win Fred!

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Red22 View Post
    Good win Fred!
    Thank you sir!! Bowl season and March Madness are my favorites!

Itsamle
    Itsamle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2640

what do you have for today?

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamle View Post
    what do you have for today?
    I'm on Fla Int +7....and ML +245. Small though....I have twice as much on Wyoming tomorrow and 3x more on San Diego St on Sat

magnumsr35
    [Too Long]
    magnumsr35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1523

Love your picks and thread but temple wins tonight big. Your def one of my fave posters on here tho. Love central Michigan also. Seems like the teams playing close to bowl site loses. IMO except FAU but Kiffin wanted to make a statement. Something to keep ur eye on till the big bowls. Anyways good luck tonight bud.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by magnumsr35 View Post
    Love your picks and thread but temple wins tonight big. Your def one of my fave posters on here tho. Love central Michigan also. Seems like the teams playing close to bowl site loses. IMO except FAU but Kiffin wanted to make a statement. Something to keep ur eye on till the big bowls. Anyways good luck tonight bud.

Wish I could wish you good luck but can't tonite. I don't know about that close to bowl site theory of yours? I'll go way back, but I made a killing one year on the Boise bowl when Fresno (RB Ryan Matthews) played Ga Tech out there. Fresno was used to it and GT wasn't. Fresno destroyed them as an underdog

Fred The Hammer

Prob doesn't apply tonite though much? Fla Int doesn't have a following really so homefield means little

walkingdude2
    walkingdude2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7986

FIU is #1 red zone offense. If they can get it into the red zone they should score. Butch has been there and should have his guys ready.

BreesIsTheGOAT
    BreesIsTheGOAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 848

Bad break. FIU wins SU if not for the QB getting hurt

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by BreesIsTheGOAT View Post
    Bad break. FIU wins SU if not for the QB getting hurt

I completely agree. Their D was great til they wore down! Wyoming -3 today and get it back plus some!!
    Points Awarded:

BreesIsTheGOAT gave Fred The Hammer 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

I completely agree. Their D was great til they wore down! Wyoming -3 today and get it back plus some!!
    Leaning Wyoming also...better defense and qb. Think I’m gonna be on UAB early for some degen action at work, can’t justify laying 7

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Leaning Wyoming also...better defense and qb. Think I’m gonna be on UAB early for some degen action at work, can’t justify laying 7
    I lean UAB too, but not playing it. UAB will have more speed but Frank Solich is such a underrated/good coach. Both are 8-4 ATS.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Wyoming is a notoriously bad closing team. In the last three games they play in the last 5 seasons (2 this season) they are 2-12 S/U. (3-11 ATS.) They are giving 3 points to a Central Michigan team that is 5-0 both S/U and ATS in their last 5 games. The line should be reversed.

survive
    and advance

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Wyoming is a notoriously bad closing team. In the last three games they play in the last 5 seasons (2 this season) they are 2-12 S/U. (3-11 ATS.) They are giving 3 points to a Central Michigan team that is 5-0 both S/U and ATS in their last 5 games. The line should be reversed.
    Allen didn’t even play in their last two. Another useless trend. You’d blow a gasket if anyone else posted this

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Allen didn’t even play in their last two. Another useless trend. You’d blow a gasket if anyone else posted this

The MAC sucks. CMs QB is horseshit. They got held to 17 by Syracuse, 8 to BC, and 10 to Toledo. Wy has a better D then all those teams

survive
    and advance

The MAC sucks. CMs QB is horseshit. They got held to 17 by Syracuse, 8 to BC, and 10 to Toledo. Wy has a better D then all those teams
    Yep Wyoming was easy, glad I recouped my UAB loss

12 Last