Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Memphis +7.5

Super excited that Scott Frost will be the next Husker coach. He has done a fine job at UCF. Its always difficult to beat a team twice in a season. The asst coaches already packed up and cleared out their desks. I do believe that Frost is coaching to win and wants to remain undefeated. I just think all of the distractions finally catch up. I hope UCF finds a way to win but I think its a close one. Coin flip type game so +7.5 looks nice!

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Umass -1.5 looks nice too

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Doesn't matter who coaches Nebraska, moving to the big10 cemented them in a lifetime of mediocrity. 8 win seasons pretty much the new standard there and sure maybe once in great while they will rise up but fact is moving out of big12 hurt them in Texas where they used to pluck a lot of talent from.

2daBank

Far as the mem/Ucf game man what a barn burner this one should be!! 81 total insane and honestly not sure that high enough! Only reservation I really have on playing the over is I hate really high totals in early start games, only takes 1 bad quarter/slow start to bury a over this high. Could easily see 100+ here if offenses click early.. lean your way with the dog but points feel so much less valuable in such a potentially high scoring affair., gl

2daBank

How did it turn out? I stopped checking score once it flew over, every time I checked tigers were tied, leading, or really close!!

2daBank

Oh wow, just saw they still plAying in ot!!! Over was straight cash