shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

SEC Champ

Am I the only one who likes Georgia to win the rematch?

I intend on taking the ML... any thoughts or data to try and deter me? Auburn hasn't beat them two times in a row in over 10 years and Auburn got absolutely beat up last week...

BChrisB
    BChrisB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

They are very comparable, one thought to consider is the psychological factor. Is Georgia's loss to them a mental handicap or a motivator for revenge? Will Auburn go in too overconfident? Psychology is a factor no stat(s) can truly put a number on, especially in a Title Game. Your ML bet makes more sense than taking the points. My feeling whoever should win this won't be within a 2.5-3.0 point margin. Just my FYI.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I also think that Georgia wins that game. Auburn is about a 3 point favorite, but is coming off a very physical game against Alabama at home. They are going to be both physically and emotionally drained. Georgia easily defeated their in State Rival Georgia Tech in Atlanta. Georgia simply has too many weapons on offense for Auburn to stop. Auburn was perfect at home, but not so perfect (3-2) on the road. Both teams have rather good defenses. Auburns star RB, Kerryon Johnson was injured in the 'Bama game. While he will play, those shoulder injuries are always iffy, and will be on the back of his mind. I think Georgia simply wears Auburn out. If either one of these teams ends up in Pasadena, my family will be very busy entertaining friends and guests. My wife was born near UGA and raised in a town about 30 miles from Auburn. We get back to visit at least once a year. Looking forward to this game. Hoping the winner goes all the way.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Let's Look at All the Possibilities

A quick look at the possible teams to make the playoffs:

1. The winner of the Clemson-Miami game is in.
    2. The winner of the Georgia-Auburn game is in.
    3. If Oklahoma defeats TCU, they are in.
    4. If Wisconsin defeats Ohio State, they are in.

Now we get to the "if's".

If Oklahoma or Wisconsin lose, Alabama is in. Like it or not, they will be #5 in the polls.
    If they both lose, then Alabama is a lock and the great debate begins. Look at all of the 2 loss teams out there. Oklahoma has the best shot because they defeated Ohio State head to head and the committee made fools out of themselves picking Ohio State last season. Wisconsin would also be a one loss team, but with absolutely no respect from the committee because of their cream puff schedule that they faced. One thing is for sure. We will know by this time next week. My very uneducated (at this point in time) guess. Clemson vs Alabama in the Sugar Bowl and Oklahoma vs Georgia in the Rose Bowl.

Brooks
    Brooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

i just put in georgia +3.5 -125. i havent liked a game like this in a long time

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    i just put in georgia +3.5 -125. i havent liked a game like this in a long time
    Im trying to hold off. hoping the line jumps a little when the rankings come out Tuesday and want -110 for the +3.5