CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Byu / hawaii

This years edition of the BYU Cougars is the worst in decades.They can't score but the "D" is not bad. Both these teams come into todays final game of the season with just 3 wins.Last week BYU lost @ home vs U MASS. 16-10 and Hawaii got shut out by Utah St. I would not bet too big on this one cause Hawii "D" is very bad,giving up 34 pts. per.Both teams run the ball more than passing it...run time off and go under!!...............BYU / HAWAII - UNDER 48...................................... ....................GL

POISON
    POISON's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12889

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    This years edition of the BYU Cougars is the worst in decades.They can't score but the "D" is not bad. Both these teams come into todays final game of the season with just 3 wins.Last week BYU lost @ home vs U MASS. 16-10 and Hawaii got shut out by Utah St. I would not bet too big on this one cause Hawii "D" is very bad,giving up 34 pts. per.Both teams run the ball more than passing it...run time off and go under!!...............BYU / HAWAII - UNDER 48...................................... ....................GL
    I was leaning Hawaii, but it's a crummy game. May look elsewhere....

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Yea, no need to push,many oppty. ahead in foots and hoops!.................................. ...................BOL