Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

whoever the fuk comes in, it's time to get those fukkin' t-sips to get the fuk over the fact that we left for the premier football conf in the nation, and re-establish the aTm - tu thanksgiving weekend f'n rivalry.....

whole state needs it.....

I barely hate those fukkin' tsips anymore.....

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

If Sumlin is smart (and no is saying that he is), he would jump to Arizona State before they hire someone else. For some unknown reason, Arizona State has a hard on to hire a minority Head Coach.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any PAC 12 Job is good it isn't big boy football... if nobody cares if you win or lose even as a ranked program. You aren't playing big boy football. USC loses every year as a top ten team or better and hardly anybody talks about it here in LA.

That's why chip taking ucla was smart.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Any PAC 12 Job is good it isn't big boy football... if nobody cares if you win or lose even as a ranked program. You aren't playing big boy football. USC loses every year as a top ten team or better and hardly anybody talks about it here in LA.

That's why chip taking ucla was smart.
    Says another dumb arse who doesn't have $100.00 in his pocket to become a pro and has ZERO betpoints. Go away dumb arse. I suppose that you think Big 10 Football is big boy football. How many times do you need to have your arse kicked to learn.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Sumlin was just fired. Another no brainer.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Says another dumb arse who doesn't have $100.00 in his pocket to become a pro and has ZERO betpoints. Go away dumb arse. I suppose that you think Big 10 Football is big boy football. How many times do you need to have your arse kicked to learn.
    Really going hard at me? You bitter douchebag. Have you ever posted a real bet on here? I have for 1k or more several times. You still apart of the betting syndicate 😂. Yeah I'm sure you're some big shot that's why you never ever are in a good mood and everybody hates you on this forum.

You're still mad exposed you on the cfb sub forum? You we're trying to act like a big shot when guys used to laugh at you (most still do)
    Hilarious you try and take a shot at me I've crushed you several times then you disappear for a few weeks come back pissed off again.

Big daddy get a life.

teaserpleaser

Compared to PAC 12 yeah big 10 football matters... damn you're stupid as fukk.

teaserpleaser

Lols that's how I know you don't bet shit in Vegas or aren't this big shot you actually think pro is sbr pro and bet points matter. Let me guess you think you're cool showing off your betpoints?

Sad aren't you like 60 years old? I'd just kill myself if I was bitter enough to attack posters on a degenerate gambling site on a Sunday mid day over nothing.

Sad very sad

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    ur retarded.
    totz

txt me if ur up late

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Lols that's how I know you don't bet shit in Vegas or aren't this big shot you actually think pro is sbr pro and bet points matter. Let me guess you think you're cool showing off your betpoints?

Sad aren't you like 60 years old? I'd just kill myself if I was bitter enough to attack posters on a degenerate gambling site on a Sunday mid day over nothing.

Sad very sad
    "I'd just kill myself". Now there is an idea you really should consider. Another thing to consider is keeping your worthless arse out of this site.

teaserpleaser

"I'd just kill myself". Now there is an idea you really should consider. Another thing to consider is keeping your worthless arse out of this site.
    Okay broke dikk I see you avoided answering the posting real ticket question....

Who likes you here? So who is really worthless?

I know you think your ESPN alert threads aren't of value? Sumlin fired no shit dikk head it's been up for a while but your retarded ass thought you would get some brownie points by starting a thread?

I'd be willing to bet you don't even gamble. You just don't have anything else better to do with your time. It's a decent theory! Probably broke as fukk trying to cover it up by going pro? Never seen people act like 100 is a lot of money before in my life. It would also explain why you're so salty 100% of the time. Who the fukk stays pissed off all the time 🤔. Sorry loser but I see right through you.

First 12