Halfapointoff
    Halfapointoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1158

For 2dabank and winitall...Bet you hope I lose

locks of the century:
    E.Carolina +3.5
    Texas Tech +5.5
    Indiana -10.5. And those are just 11am games. Lock lock lock. I'm hitting them hard. See nothing hard about posting picks. I'm not going to write some stupid shit to persuade you or me on it winning. I won't act like a douche bag win it wins and disappear when it losses. Well,yes I will disappear if it wins or looses, unless someone wants to chat about the game.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I don't hope anyone loses, seems pretty classless to root for anyone to lose. don't even know who you are kid.
    Points Awarded:

Winning oasis gave 2daBank 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

King tut gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Half, why leave the hook handing out there on Indy, hard to lay 10 with them anyway, also that TTech line was 6.5 for the longest and its 6.5 now but you chose to get the worse number. Is this what you mean by halfpointoff.

winitall
    winitall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Quote Originally Posted by Halfapointoff View Post
    locks of the century:
    E.Carolina +3.5
    Texas Tech +5.5
    Indiana -10.5. And those are just 11am games. Lock lock lock. I'm hitting them hard. See nothing hard about posting picks. I'm not going to write some stupid shit to persuade you or me on it winning. I won't act like a douche bag win it wins and disappear when it losses. Well,yes I will disappear if it wins or looses, unless someone wants to chat about the game.
    Nice,,,keep doing that I will cheer for you if you win, and if you keep winning I tail your picks too, I will also tell all my underground People to look out for you,,,,BOL

2daBank

Didn't even read post since I thought pretty uncalled for mentioning my name and making assumptions about me for no apparent reason.

Now that I came back I agee with textech, im on the +6 and ml.

I like the over in the ecu game.

no opinion on the other.

Posting 101, discuss in a respectful manner, if you disagree with a play give valid reasons why not "just cause", end your post with always appreciated "good luck"..

GL with your plays.

Halfapointoff

The numbers I use doesn't reflect on what I actually play. It's the number that is available at that time I post. So that way no one complaining about made up numbers. The actuall number I have are better except for the Indiana game. And for the hook, I never buy points. Sucker bet imo. If I think it could be close to that number then I would rather not play than purchase points. As far as my handle name, you got it. Too many times losing by half a point. Winitall stay with phatt. I dont want to come between you two. You both are a great couple. Besides I don't swing that way.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

What a bunch of Bull S**t. First, Halfapointoff, knock off the crap talk about not posting the actual numbers you get. Only a loser does that. Simply post the name of the book you use, and the time that you placed your wager and we will be able to see if you are telling the truth or not. You losers try everything to save a half a point and it does not work.

2dabank, what is this crap about you never hoping that anyone loses? What kind of Bull S**t is that? If you fade me, I hope you get your arse kicked. Are you trying to tell me that if I fade you you do not hope that I lose? If you want to run for Sainthood, visit your local Catholic Church. Don't try it in here.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    What a bunch of Bull S**t. First, Halfapointoff, knock off the crap talk about not posting the actual numbers you get. Only a loser does that. Simply post the name of the book you use, and the time that you placed your wager and we will be able to see if you are telling the truth or not. You losers try everything to save a half a point and it does not work.

2dabank, what is this crap about you never hoping that anyone loses? What kind of Bull S**t is that? If you fade me, I hope you get your arse kicked. Are you trying to tell me that if I fade you you do not hope that I lose? If you want to run for Sainthood, visit your local Catholic Church. Don't try it in here.
    Why the fukk would I fade anyone? More importantly why you think you can tell me what to or not to "try" you fukkkn phoney? You aint tough and have never fukkin been tough, we have established this 10000x.

Obviously if I'm on opposite side of someone else I'm not rooting for them to win jackoff., believing in my wager and wanting it to cash has nothing the fukk to do with anyone else. I don't wish losses upon anyone. even utterly dislikable arseholes such as yourself I hope take money from your book in the long run., guy in my NFL thread just Thursday came in and said he was fading my over play, know what I said? "I'm wrong all the time buddy, at least one of us will win! Gl".. gl with your wagers.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

Man, you've got issues....

Halfapointoff

You guys are weird. Lol. Why care about what number I actually got? Grade me on what is posted. I make my picks in the morning, post my picks with the the number that correlates with the time I post. But I never place my bet until right before game time. So therefore the number could be different. You would of never known this if JToler didn't question my numbers. Use reason and logic before flapping your lips. Don't worry about what numbers I actually got and who I play. Don't like it tuff shit. You act like my numbers are massaged in my favor.

Halfapointoff

Actuall number I got for foil tin hat wearers. Indiana-12.5 yuck
    Red raiders +7 and ecu +4.5. Happy. Best regards...good luck

winitall

Quote Originally Posted by Halfapointoff View Post
    Actuall number I got for foil tin hat wearers. Indiana-12.5 yuck
    Red raiders +7 and ecu +4.5. Happy. Best regards...good luck
    Close enough....almost there....keep it up.

winitall

2-1 for the day....why not keep on posting?.....

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Why the fukk would I fade anyone? More importantly why you think you can tell me what to or not to "try" you fukkkn phoney? You aint tough and have never fukkin been tough, we have established this 10000x.

Obviously if I'm on opposite side of someone else I'm not rooting for them to win jackoff., believing in my wager and wanting it to cash has nothing the fukk to do with anyone else. I don't wish losses upon anyone. even utterly dislikable arseholes such as yourself I hope take money from your book in the long run., guy in my NFL thread just Thursday came in and said he was fading my over play, know what I said? "I'm wrong all the time buddy, at least one of us will win! Gl".. gl with your wagers.
    Well said. That's why you're a class act.