Good call bro down 10-0 already

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

UNM is a dumpster fire.

Halfapointoff
    Halfapointoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1139

Ok, wtf is wrong with you people? Some of you are stupid as it gets. Wait a sec now! Hear me out! I hope phatt loses cause I took rebels. But why are you morons calling a game before its final time after time? Amateurs? I been doing this a long time and the first thing I learned is I don't celebrate/ call a game until clock hits 0.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by Halfapointoff View Post
    Ok, wtf is wrong with you people? Some of you are stupid as it gets. Wait a sec now! Hear me out! I hope phatt loses cause I took rebels. But why are you morons calling a game before its final time after time? Amateurs? I been doing this a long time and the first thing I learned is I don't celebrate/ call a game until clock hits 0.
    Absolutely correct. But UNM is still a dumpster fire.

PhattDaddy204
    PhattDaddy204's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    Absolutely correct. But UNM is still a dumpster fire.
    They are winning. 23 runs plays from own 2 yard line and a TD. Keep it on ground New Mexico

PhattDaddy204

Quote Originally Posted by Saluki09 View Post
    Good call bro down 10-0 already
    Winning 14-10 now knuckel head.

PhattDaddy204

Quote Originally Posted by POTVINSUX View Post
    I don't think so! Fading.
    You will go broke trying to fade me partner.
    Points Awarded:

spicollifcfd gave PhattDaddy204 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Love the ppl who blow their load a quarter into the game with their hot take.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Nothing but class in this thread (rolling eyes). Strange I never see any of the lowlifes throwing salt ever posting any picks.

winitall
    winitall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Nothing but class in this thread (rolling eyes). Strange I never see any of the lowlifes throwing salt ever posting any picks.
    They are afraid to see themselves making a mistake, they rather sit there and push people down. I wonder if they get anything out of this.

winitall
    winitall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Where the hell were you hiding when we win BIG DUCK?

Halfapointoff

Quote Originally Posted by winitall View Post
    Where the hell were you hiding when we win BIG DUCK?
    Huh? Some of you people such as yourself need help. I don't care if he wins or lose. Anyhoot, if you had any reading comprehension and seen the timeline, I was actually talking about the ones attacking phatt prematurely. Phatt started celebrating prematurely, but after I made the response to the ones calling phatt pick a lost in the 1st quarter. Lol. You are dumb as shit. I can't believe I actually wasted time responding to your post. But I wanted you and everyone see how stupid you are. And btw, unlike some of you people I don't get on here everyday. Omg, I think some of you are on here all day. Lmao, got other things to do. I can't believe some of you posters have over 20,000 posts. Wow! Oh well, different strokes for different folks.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Huh? Some of you people such as yourself need help. I don't care if he wins or lose. Anyhoot, if you had any reading comprehension and seen the timeline, I was actually talking about the ones attacking phatt prematurely. Phatt started celebrating prematurely, but after I made the response to the ones calling phatt pick a lost in the 1st quarter. Lol. You are dumb as shit. I can't believe I actually wasted time responding to your post. But I wanted you and everyone see how stupid you are. And btw, unlike some of you people I don't get on here everyday. Omg, I think some of you are on here all day. Lmao, got other things to do. I can't believe some of you posters have over 20,000 posts. Wow! Oh well, different strokes for different folks.
    Been a member for 10 years. I post from phone all the time when bored in dr office, go outside to smoke, traffic, etc etc. believe it or not with technology these days you can in fact do lots of things at one time! So could be your life isn't anymore exciting than anyone else's. Maybe it is, are you like on a yacht all day?

Halfapointoff

Quote Originally Posted by winitall View Post
    They are afraid to see themselves making a mistake, they rather sit there and push people down. I wonder if they get anything out of this.
    Not afraid to post picks just like I'm not afraid to call people out when they act and say ignorant shit. Calling people out when shit comes out of their mouth, is different than pushing people down.

Halfapointoff

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Been a member for 10 years. I post from phone all the time when bored in dr office, go outside to smoke, traffic, etc etc. believe it or not with technology these days you can in fact do lots of things at one time! So could be your life isn't anymore exciting than anyone else's. Maybe it is, are you like on a yacht all day?
    Hey man, no need to explain to me. Do your thing. But I don't think I need a yacht and be a billionaire to have other things to do. You sound so defensive. Lol. But at 3:45am you want to post....then by golly post. No one judging.

POTVINSUX
    POTVINSUX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

Hahah!

POTVINSUX
    POTVINSUX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

Quote Originally Posted by PhattDaddy204 View Post
    You will go broke trying to fade me partner.
    All I can do is laugh while standing at the window to collect!

NLChad11
    NLChad11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2345

I'm super busy but I can't stop reading this hilarious exchange! This halfapoint guy is straight comedy. Thinks he's very important lol. Everybody please stop posting so I can finish taking my shit and get back to my busy weekend schedule! Bank thanks for posting the obvious technological advancements that make being on the forum possible from anywhere...