asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30436

Playoff scenario who gets in?

I know not likely but let's say for argument's sake that Wisconsin wins out. Then let's say Oklahoma wins out and nothing funny happens in ACC, that will be 3 spots

1. Clemson/Miami
    2. Oklahoma
    3. Wisconsin
    4. Alabama/Auburn?

If Auburn beats Alabama and Georgia again therefore winning SEC, do they get in over Alabama? I keep hearing that Auburn controls own destiny but wasn't this same situation in the Big Ten last year with PSU and OSU?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

If Miami, Wisconsin and Alabama win out, all of them are in regardless who else wins and loses. If Georgia wins out (including the SEC CC game) they are probably in, especially if Wisky loses. In that case you may have two SEC teams in. OU must win out or the entire Big 12 is out. The Pac 12 is already out. Despite what the Big 10 loving press says, Ohio State has ZERO chance of getting in.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30436

But what if Auburn wins SEC, do they get in ahead of Alabama?

I keep hearing Auburn controls own destiny but would they really get in with 2 losses over 1 loss Alabama?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Probably not. For that to happen, OU, Wisconsin, and Miami all have to lose, and that is probably not going to happen.