shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22725

My gift to SBR

Bet every dollar you have on Penn State vs Nebraska. The whole team has quit. 24 points is a gift . Over 48 to nothing.

RGriebling
    Can't spell Griebling w/o the Bling
    RGriebling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4070

eastvan09
    eastvan09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1728

Quote Originally Posted by shopbar picks View Post
    Bet every dollar you have on Penn State vs Nebraska. The whole team has quit. 24 points is a gift . Over 48 to nothing.
    Now up to -26. Good tip.

shopbar picks

They are calling for rain in happy valley. But Lee is on concussion protocol. O'Brien blows. The 3rd QB is the holder for the PAT. Neb will not score. Maybe 35 nil if its raining. But Barkley will be back in the Heisman race. Nu has a way of putting players back in

eastvan09

They are calling for rain in happy valley. But Lee is on concussion protocol. O'Brien blows. The 3rd QB is the holder for the PAT. Neb will not score. Maybe 35 nil if its raining. But Barkley will be back in the Heisman race. Nu has a way of putting players back in
    Last week Penn State couldn't cover against Rutgers. Your tip is making me interested in looking at Penn State. You have Nebraska pegged for a total quit the rest of the season?
    Last edited by eastvan09; 11-15-17 at 01:50 AM. Reason: Typo

shopbar picks

Quote Originally Posted by eastvan09 View Post
    Last week Penn State couldn't cover against Rutgers. Your tip is making me interested in looking at Penn State. You have Nebraska pegged for a total quit the rest of the season?
    Yes Quit. The gophers offensive line beat the entire sker defensive secondary the end zone on a 80 yard play. No heart. Bet with both hands

eastvan09

Yes Quit. The gophers offensive line beat the entire sker defensive secondary the end zone on a 80 yard play. No heart. Bet with both hands
    Roger

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Really? Here is a bulletin in case you did not get the first one. Barring an unforseen event, the Heisman race is OVER and the winner is Baker Mayfield of Oklahoma. End of discussion.

Kiddpokerr
    Kiddpokerr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1042

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Really? Here is a bulletin in case you did not get the first one. Barring an unforseen event, the Heisman race is OVER and the winner is Baker Mayfield of Oklahoma. End of discussion.
    This guy just cant help himself

BossPicks30
    BossPicks30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Yeah he will especially after he lost st home by a team who has 4 losses...

MaddyMax
    MaddyMax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

nebraska won last 4 straight up

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by MaddyMax View Post
    nebraska won last 4 straight up
    Totally meaningless considering the last time these two played was in 2013.

eastvan09

I took PSU, -26. Still sweating this game, Neb scored TD to cut lead to 42-17. Now PSU has punted twice in 3rd Q. Need them to crank up the D and get a few more TDs on offense to cover.

eastvan09

PSU D shredded for another TD. According to CBS gamecast twitter PSU now bringing in 2nd string O Line to go with QB and RB. Geez, need a score by PSU and D to hold to cover -26

eastvan09

PSU went 3 and out while I typed the last post. How about a safety for the win

eastvan09

What a terrible last 10 mins. Everything toast. Straight bet, parlay, and was going for 5th win in 5Dimes streak contest. 2nd week in a row I get to a streak of 4 and lose.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Just another example of a big mouth, know nothing loser running his uneducated trap in here. Everyone knows that you lost everything you had today (all $1.55), so now get your worthless arse out of here and stay out.

shopbar picks

I did not think PSU D would let up as bad as they did 2nd half..My Bad Sorry

shopbar picks

Just another example of a big mouth, know nothing loser running his uneducated trap in here. Everyone knows that you lost everything you had today (all $1.55), so now get your worthless arse out of here and stay out.
    Thats Funny. Thanks for the advice..You better get to the shelter before you lose your spot

GreatWallofTrump
    GreatWallofTrump's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 758

what a stupid add thread. Like he had inside info ?

GreatWallofTrump

Square ass

GreatWallofTrump

Nebraska had more fight then OSU!!!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Thats Funny. Thanks for the advice..You better get to the shelter before you lose your spot
    Didn't I tell you to get your arse out of here? Telling people to wager everything they have, only to see you lose your arse is a real good way for dumb pricks like you to end up in the hospital, with a face that looks more like a pound of hamburger meat. Every person who listened to you and bought your line of Sheet deserves a shot at you. You want to give a gift to SBR? Get out, you dumb S.O.B.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shopbar picks

shopbar picks

Funny again, you are on a roll.. Surely the best comedian on SBR. I Know you are the biggest Idiot

eastvan09

I did not think PSU D would let up as bad as they did 2nd half..My Bad Sorry
    It happens. We pays our money and we takes our chances. PSU senior day and they wanted to give the backups some snaps in 4th Q. Special teams also gifted Neb 2 short fields in 1st Q. Neb turned them into 10 points. Perhaps without the poor special teams Neb never gets off the bat if it was 42-0 at half.
    Last edited by eastvan09; 11-18-17 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Cut off
    Points Awarded:

shopbar picks gave eastvan09 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BossPicks30
    BossPicks30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Didn't I tell you to get your arse out of here? Telling people to wager everything they have, only to see you lose your arse is a real good way for dumb pricks like you to end up in the hospital, with a face that looks more like a pound of hamburger meat. Every person who listened to you and bought your line of Sheet deserves a shot at you. You want to give a gift to SBR? Get out, you dumb S.O.B.
    Awe did poor baby have his 11th losing week in football again this year?