The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

OU will be left out of playoffs now because they didn't score in the 2h

They finished weak, look weak

Miami dominated

Miami leap frogs them

If Wisky finishes undefeated they finish ahead of OU

Georgia will be close

All because they didn't score a fukking point the 2h of this nationally televised game

Had they scored and had a more dominating score, they would've been 3, Miami 4 and Miami would be battling Wisky/Georgia and if Auburn beats Bama, the #4 team will have to contend with both Auburn and Bama battling for that spot

Way to go Mayfield, enjoy your heisman because you just fukked over your team

The Kraken

I take Georgia back, it's probably too late for them. They got obliterated and probably drop to 7 or 8.

Assuming Auburn, Miami, OU, Wisky and Clemson win out, that leaves this

#1 ACC (Miami/Clemson)
    #2 Auburn
    #3 Alabama
    #4 Wisky
    #5 OU
    #6 ACC (Miami/Clemson)
    #7 Georgia

All they had to do was score ONCE in the 2H and they would've been fine. Ridiculous
    Last edited by The Kraken; 11-11-17 at 10:59 PM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

If theyre left out itll be because they lost to Iowa St. not scoring in the 2nd half of a blowout.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Oklahoma is a guarantee to make the playoffs. 2nd half didn't matter. They'll win out their games and win b12 game and enough will happen to put them in. Oklahoma, clemson and Alabama are in. 4th team is the only ?

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    If theyre left out itll be because they lost to Iowa St. not scoring in the 2nd half of a blowout.
    Of course, but that withstanding, had they scored and had a better 2H, they move to 3 and stay out of that dreaded #4 spot.

Problem with the #4 spot is if Alabama loses, they stay in top 4, and if they lose to Auburn, Auburn moves up after dismantling Georgia like they did

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Oklahoma is a guarantee to make the playoffs. 2nd half didn't matter. They'll win out their games and win b12 game and enough will happen to put them in. Oklahoma, clemson and Alabama are in. 4th team is the only ?
    I disagree. I think when the rankings are released, Miami leapfrogs them. Miami looked dominate against #3, OU started well and finished weak, that leaves an impression.

We'll see Alabama, Clemson, Miami, OU, Wisky, Auburn

The Kraken

Someone check in and tell us there is a lot of football still to be played and any team can lose

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I take Georgia back, it's probably too late for them. They got obliterated and probably drop to 7 or 8.

#1 ACC (Miami/Clemson)
    #2 Auburn
    #3 Alabama
    #4 Wisky
    #5 OU
    #6 ACC (Miami/Clemson)
    #7 Georgia

All they had to do was score ONCE in the 2H and they would've been fine. Ridiculous
    No way a 2 loss auburn can be ahead of a 1 loss OU or an undefeated wisky

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    No way a 2 loss auburn can be ahead of a 1 loss OU or an undefeated wisky
    There's always a way. We've seen wacky shit.

Less so Wisky than OU, but I think if a 2-loss Auburn team kills Georgia (check), beats ALabama and wins the SEC Championship game (assuming they'd go, I haven't looked) , they 100% get in and should

I would LOVE to see this

Alabama V Clemson
    OU V Miami

Alabama V OU

That could be fun

The Kraken

Looks like if Auburn beats Bama, Auburn plays in the champions ship game. Both teams would be 7-1 in conf with Auburn winning the HU's

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 344

I really wish they would make this an 8 team playoff. Put the Big 5 conference winners in, the highest ranked team in the mid conferences, and then 2 wild cards. Every major conference is represented, and we only have to bitch about 2 teams.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

No one cares about the second half of a blowout game, weirdo.

Jesus.

Please bring back the 2012-13 version of kraken.

I guarantee you that guy would kick this versions ass.

jtoler

There's always a way.
    Lol, you got that right. I wish oddsmakers did the playoffs, theyd have a better idea. Like their ratings are much closer to reality than any coach's poll or playoff ranking. Good teams lose all the time on the road and the team that beats them isnt always that great, its just because theyre on the road and everyone gets up for the better team. An oddsmaker would understand that and not punish the loser of a road game as much as we can see he opened UGA -2 so losing to Auburn on the road really isnt an upset so to speak, but the public saw UGA not look good and either think theyre trash or was overrated, when had Auburn came to Georgia no way the game looks the same.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    I really wish they would make this an 8 team playoff. Put the Big 5 conference winners in, the highest ranked team in the mid conferences, and then 2 wild cards. Every major conference is represented, and we only have to bitch about 2 teams.
    100% agree and would love to see it. I think most fans would and I have to believe it's inevitable that it will happen, just makes too much sense.

2016 saw conference champions OU and PSU missing the playoffs, OU won the sugar bowl
    2015 saw conf champ Stanford getting left out, then OU loses by 20 and MSU loses by 38. Stanford won the Rose Bowl
    2014 was the year Baylor/TCU missed out on the playoffs

It's time to make it 8 and make it great

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    No one cares about the second half of a blowout game, weirdo.

Jesus.

Please bring back the 2012-13 version of kraken.

I guarantee you that guy would kick this versions ass.
    Giant calm down. More often than not I'm right. This will be another one of those times.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Giant calm down. More often than not I'm right. This will be another one of those times.
    Is this a bread-and-butter prediction?

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Looks like if Auburn beats Bama, Auburn plays in the champions ship game. Both teams would be 7-1 in conf with Auburn winning the HU's
    maybe they have a shot then if they win out, which would mean beating bama and then georgia again, i didnt realize they could play in the sec championship, didnt remember only 1 of their losses is in conference.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Sooners can win the big hame

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Under cashed after a 52 point halftime score and tcu punting from midfield down 18 with 8 mins left. Yea this game nothing was fishy

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Is this a bread-and-butter prediction?
    Dude, 100% Bread-And-Butter

I can't promise it plays out exactly as I said above but if it does, OU is #5 and it's because they looked weak against TCU in the 2H

Kinda like when Hillary was a huge fav against Trump and then she started fainting and shit, she looked sickly all the time during the latter portion of the campaign. She showed vulnerability and Americans can't stand that.

Giant I'm on a roll right now. I'm losing my 1unit bets and winning my double downs

I'm literally up so many units right now in the last few weeks I don't even keep track any more and I guarantee Im hitting around 40%. Thunder are death by a 1000 paper cuts but those are just 1 unit plays, who cares. My big ones, they're winning pal.

Follow me on Twitter and see. I'll cut you a deal

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Under cashed after a 52 point halftime score and tcu punting from midfield down 18 with 8 mins left. Yea this game nothing was fishy
    No doubt. Mid 3q they were in FG range and it was 4th down, they fukking went for it up 24

Whatever, they'll pay the price
    Points Awarded:

paco gave The Kraken 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken

So boys, here's what we're left with.

ACC championship game will be two top 5 teams, #2 Clemson Vs. #3 Miami

Wisky will have 8-2 Michigan, and then a top 10 OSU team.

Auburn has #1 Alabama and if they win, a top 10 Georgia team in the Championship game

OU finishes with unranked KU and WVU, followed by TCU in the championship game

Lost of money being lost out here.

OU beat Alabama in the 2014 Sugar Bowl, 45-31 and people remember that. Given that and OU has Mayfield, there's a chance the committee keeps OU in the top 4 for $$$, bowl payouts aren't cheap.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

They finished weak, look weak

Miami dominated

Miami leap frogs them

If Wisky finishes undefeated they finish ahead of OU

Georgia will be close

All because they didn't score a fukking point the 2h of this nationally televised game

Had they scored and had a more dominating score, they would've been 3, Miami 4 and Miami would be battling Wisky/Georgia and if Auburn beats Bama, the #4 team will have to contend with both Auburn and Bama battling for that spot

Way to go Mayfield, enjoy your heisman because you just fukked over your team
    If OU wins out, OU is in. It's a lock.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

#1 ACC (Miami/Clemson)
    #2 Auburn
    #3 Alabama
    #4 Wisky
    #5 OU
    #6 ACC (Miami/Clemson)
    #7 Georgia

Your own numbers show OU making the playoff. Auburn and Alabama can't both make it.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Win out, and not a chance in hell that they are left out. 0%

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Oklahoma
    Miami/Clemson
    Wisconsin/auburn/alabama
    Alabama/georgia

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

OP talking out of his ass.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

too much ratings talk has to do with today's standings..... alabama will be playing both auburn and georgia. or maybe auburn will play georgia. anyway, probably only one of those teams make it......... it's basically irrelevent what the playoff would look like today as all teams have at least one huge game upcoming

so i'd say - and not in 1 to 4 order...

clemson/miami
    oklahoma
    wisconsin - can't afford title game loss
    alabama/auburn/georgia....... there is certainly a scenario for both to get in...

and if teams on this list start losing like crazy then a bunch of other teams have a chance.

Cuse0323

Love how the $EC can get two in, but no chance that Miami and Clemson get in. If Clemson wins close in the ACC Championship then I don't see why Miami is thrown aside. Still better than an undefeated Wisconsin.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

lol

so many games left vs each other

what squares

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by M.W. View Post
    Your own numbers show OU making the playoff. Auburn and Alabama can't both make it.
    I would think AU and Bama could make it if AU beats Bama, just depends on things going on around country. Bama has made chip game before without playing in SEC championship. Never know what the decision makers will do.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

I hate to say this cause i cant stand this fukin team but dont be surprised if someway some how they get Ohio State in these playoffs. I know it is gonna take a lot but this team seems to get a lot of favors when it comes to this shit. The year they won it i believe they didn't even belong in it. Has to be something to do with tv ratings.

Cuse0323

It will be 8 eventually. Wish it could happen faster. Then they can throw in their darlings yearly, and give some other teams a shot.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    It will be 8 eventually. Wish it could happen faster. Then they can throw in their darlings yearly, and give some other teams a shot.
    I would think thats what they dont want. Some less popular 7th or 8th seed getting a chance to take down one of the big boys, more games though more money. A Northern Illinois or South Florida.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I would think thats what they dont want. Some less popular 7th or 8th seed getting a chance to take down one of the big boys, more games though more money. A Northern Illinois or South Florida.
    You may be right. 5 automatic bids. Then they can throw in their favorite teams though. As long as a UCF type isn't qualified. They can throw in something that keeps them out. Like they have to be ranked in the top 10. I don't know. One more weekend of football should equal money. Then when Bama, Georgia, Auburn, Michigan, OSU, or PSU don't make or win their conference title they can justify them being in. Also can slip in USC types for ratings.

12 Last