Which one loses?

Washington -6
    South Carolina -5.5
    Duke -3
    Bama -13.5
    Clemson ML (-750)
    Notre Dame ML (157)

$700 to win $16,550

All away games minus South Carolina and Clemson. Pretty reckless bet but curious on whopeople are against and why?

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24875

I have a funny feeling Miss State could rise up and give Bama a tussle this weekend. I know they've had their asses handed to 'em a couple times but those games were on the road. Bama's offense is not the most dynamic thing going and if State can build some early momentum, they could keep it close, similar to what A&M was able to do when Bama came to town.

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

I don't know about that SCarolina game. Seems like a trap. 19-16 type game.

ShipItToDaddy
    ShipItToDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1449

Washington.

After last years beatdown the Cardinal will want nothing more than to destroy the Huskies hopes of making back to back playoffs. Stanford is a much different team at home than they are on the road. This will be a tough game for Washington. Cardinal with the upset.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The only team with as close to a "lock" as you can get is Clemson. Every other team can lose and my guess is that one or more will. Parlays are prayer wagers. I hope you win because I like all of the teams you wagered on, but my biggest worry would be Alabama covering (they are 5-4 ATS so far) and Notre Dame defeating Miami. GL.

Chaddy5551
    Chaddy5551's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1279

Duke -3 is your loss for sure

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by eeezzzz View Post
    Washington -6
    South Carolina -5.5
    Duke -3
    Bama -13.5
    Clemson ML (-750)
    Notre Dame ML (157)

$700 to win $16,550

All away games minus South Carolina and Clemson. Pretty reckless bet but curious on whopeople are against and why?

good luck, I see you like chalk? may I ask how long are you playing? just curious no real need to answer.

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    good luck, I see you like chalk? may I ask how long are you playing? just curious no real need to answer.
    Yeah normally I don't like the chalk, especially on away games, however I bet with my instinct and I bet with teams that I have watched throughout the year.

Washington has 1 of my favorite coaches in Chris Petersen. I understand that Stanford plays at a different level at home, but that doesn't take away the fact that they are 1 dimensional and playing against the best run defense they have seen by far and not to mention they got beat in the trenches by San Diego State and Oregon State (should have lost that game.) What are they without Bryce Love? Also despite what all these college analysts are saying about Washington having no chance, they are wrong. They have a lot to play for right now considering the fact that you have a 1vs10, 3-7, 5-6 matchups this week. This is a HUGE GAME for Washington, and they need the brownie points.

South Carolina is worry-some when you see almost 70% of the public pounding South Carolina and the line moves down 1.5 points. However, we all know Florida is in shambles right now and South Carolina is playing good ball and they are at home. X-factor is the fact that Will Muschamp would love nothing more than beating the dog shit out of his ex team.

Duke -3 seems sketchy especially against a good looking Army team. But I have watched Duke and despite they have lost 5 straight games they still have a very good run defense that makes a lot of tackles in the back field. Army didn't pass the ball 1 time last week and I don't see them changing that game plan anytime soon. Duke has the defense to shut down this run attack.

Bama- You are again hearing all these analysts conform with eachother and saying Bama is in trouble losing 4 linebackers and now on the road against a physical Miss State team who would love nothing more thanto beat Bama after losing by an average of 20 odd some points the past 3-4 years even with the infamous Dak Prescot. Dude Bama has 1 of the best defensive minded coaches ever, Saban will figure it out against a QB who throws ALOT of picks. Don't forget Bama is in the top 5 in the country in turn over margin.

Clemson - D-line should go ham on FSU. i'm surprised that little skinny QB hasn't got hurt yet. Almost painful to watch at times.

Notre Dame - I think they are no doubt 1 of the best teams in the nation, and as shocked as I was that Miami crushed Virginia tech, that doesn't take away the fact that Miami should have lost several games this season and just aren't that dominant. Notre Dame is straight penetrating people up.

ShipItToDaddy
    ShipItToDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1449

upset

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Upset my ass - Washington has been overrated all season. Upset, hahaha